Our Steam group

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Our Steam group

Postby Nimja » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Does anyone EVER check it?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Kommander Ken » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Brikwars has a Steam group? I like how I never knew this.
[Insert clever and whimsical Signature here]
User avatar
Kommander Ken
Minifig
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: I don't remember.

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Tzan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:18 pm

There are BW groups on every social media thing.
But because I am older I have less time available in a 20 hour day.
So I limit my participation to just the MySpace group.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4879
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Nimja » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Really? MySpace?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Quantumsurfer » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:51 pm

He said he was older. :D
User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Our Steam group

Postby stubby » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Tzan wrote:There are BW groups on every social media thing.

Is there a wiki page for this yet? Oh wait, yes there is: BrikWars Community

It has some of the links. Maybe I (or somebody else) can start posting links to all the other stuff: the steam group, the facebook group, the google hangout, Tzan's myspace page, the frappr, the lugnet subforum, the reddit, etc. I forget what else there is.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Quantumsurfer » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Sounds good.
User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:41 am

I can't do google hangout, my mom doesn't let me google hangout with people I don't know
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Our Steam group

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:17 am

Does she set your bedtime as well?
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:21 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:I can't do google hangout, my mom doesn't let me google hangout with people I don't know

C'mon brikguy you know me well enough
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Kommander Ken » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Yeah, it's not like we can hardly be any stranger than you are.

Oh wait.
[Insert clever and whimsical Signature here]
User avatar
Kommander Ken
Minifig
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: I don't remember.

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Maverick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:47 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Does she set your bedtime as well?

Yes, for fucks sake, he's twelve. He goes to bed at 7:30.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Our Steam group

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Sucks to be him then, my eleven year old step daughter goes to bed at 9pm.

Maybe that's why he's so constantly butt-mad with me? He wants me to be his dad.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Maverick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:59 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Sucks to be him then, my eleven year old step daughter goes to bed at 9pm.

Maybe that's why he's so constantly butt-mad with me? He wants me to be his dad.

:o It all makes sense!
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Our Steam group

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:50 pm

I got to bed at 9, going to bed at 7:30 when your twelve is probably some weird Danish tradition
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Next

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest