Liberate the world from...

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postby Pvt Expendable » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Warhead man,... too much anger too much,....
Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Postby Warhead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:07 am

:oops: okay, sorry. Um, only, eh, could you tell me which bit. Em, if you mean the bit about the English I don't actually insult them (Hey, what have the Romans ever done for use/Monty Python/Life of Brian) I just say there are more countries in Britain than just the one mentioned. Ok, I swear, yes I do that but it's only emphasis. The Portuguese/Spain thing was a joke as it must be like a Scotsman or Irishman being called English, right? Right? No? Oh.

Ugh! Ok, I am this weeks Anger Management poster child. Again. :( I do the dance of remorse, regret and sorrow.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Almighty Benny » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:28 am

How does that one go, again?
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby Warhead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:59 am

Improv' mostly but the jazz hands are integral to the whole thing at the end.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:23 am

I think ahp77 just means that sometimes you take everything and try to make a joke out of it by belittling others or being sarcastic. Sometimes it makes you come across as a tool.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Almighty Benny » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:28 am

I disagree

Anyone legitimately offended by Warhead needs to lighten up
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:43 am

ahp has a tendancy to not get jokes at the precise moment when it'd be absolutely hilarious to not understand the joke.

and now look what happened.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Warhead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 am

OneEye589 wrote:I think ahp77 just means that sometimes you take everything and try to make a joke out of it by belittling others or being sarcastic. Sometimes it makes you come across as a tool.

I could turn your own statement around and perhaps comment that some people here take themselves far to seriously which has the unfortunate effect of making them also look like tools. I do not however hold it against them. I AM a tool at times we ALL are.

I belittle others? (You mean like correcting grammar, spelling and being pedantic? Not talking about Blitzen, I'm talking about you OneEye). Ok, perhaps I have not been attentive enough to others feelings but perhaps too they are unused to the ways of banter and are viewing my words as hostile. If I have to learn to be attentive then others must learn to deal with bawdy humour.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Almighty Benny » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:09 am

Warhead wrote:far to seriously

too
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby Warhead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:15 am

Damn it Benny! That trap was for OneEye.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Almighty Benny » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 am

when I hit the "post reply" button, I snap into a state of unconsciousness. When I come to a minute later, there is a fresh post by Almighty Benny

I never remember any of it, and it usually leaves me with a pounding headache after about the 5th post in a row
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby Warhead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 am

OMG you're being Zalgo possessed!
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:17 pm

I only correct other people when they're jerks and I don't like them. I like you, Warhead, but sometimes I don't like your sarcastic humor. To me, sarcasm is a way of saying that others are stupid and can't understand reality. I can appreciate sarcasm, too, but I think you use it too often to make a joke. No hard feelings, just saying what I've seen and what I thought ahp77 meant.

I know that I can be a douche. The important thing is being able to realize that you are one and when.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Yes, I too believe it's important to realise when you are wrong or a douche or a tool or whatever.

You pointed out that I ... too often and I think we can agree I listened and now control the urge, better. However, now I'm overly sarcastic?

The way I see it when I type on forum I do so as if I am talking to some people I'm getting to know or am trying to get to know in a social situation. Perhaps the humour doesn't transfer well in written form but it is not meant to be very hurtful just funny. Some people are more fragile though and I appreciate that, as much as anyone else has for me. I am uncouth and bullish, it is my way but I would not like to think I have pushed people down without justifiable (to me) reason. I hope you have noticed I have made jokes at my own expense often and have even gone along with others jokes, even at my own expense.

Please also note I will even engage in conversation anyone that has an issue with me without flare up. However, if I feel attacked I will deal with the situation as I feel is best for me. I would expect no less from anyone else and accept that.

Now, if we have both stopped butthurting can we get on with our business here.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Warhead wrote:Now, if we have both stopped butthurting can we get on with our business here.

our business here??

Starting pointless threads that we bailout out of in an attempt to get other people booty bothered??

Yeah I could do that!

[Proto-not referring to warhead]
Tzan
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements