Serious Business

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postby Magic Soap » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 pm

adverts on websites. If someone set up a website and was into brikwars, Rayhawk could be given free advertising. I mean we are already advertising user groups and brick arms and stuff, so they should return the favour.
User avatar
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2217
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: 1 Nautical Mile from Imhotep and Lord Scotland

Postby Warhead » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Perhaps putting a muzzle on some of the more, excitably pedantic Brikwarriors would be a good idea too. Why advertise as a tourist attraction when all you have to offer is a Toxic Dump?

Most new posters around here don't last long in these piranha infested waters.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10909
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby lrdofbricks » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:46 pm

nonsense, as long as they don't get on the wrong side of blitzen they should be fine... or JB, or rayhawk, or benny, or my floppy penis, or pes, or you for that matter... okay, maybe you have a good point.
Image
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"
User avatar
lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:35 am
Location: delaWhere?

Postby Natalya » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Well I love everyone so iunno.

Except anti-triangleists and peach lovers. They can burn.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby 501stCadians » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:47 pm

NatalyaAF wrote:Well I love everyone so iunno.

Except anti-triangleists and peach lovers. They can burn.

Image
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Postby Warhead » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:19 pm

NatalyaAF wrote:Well I love everyone so iunno.

Except anti-triangleists and peach lovers. They can burn.


Image
Um, I may already be ahead of you there. I'm actually not really bothered about the whole Trianglist thing but every religion should have it's nemesis. I just like providing the chaotic strife in your otherwise humdrum cosy world. :twisted:
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10909
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Natalya » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:19 pm

I put that picture (The Obama one) into a CS:S ZM map I made:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/106710

You can find it in the basement if you go right when you go down the stairs.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby 501stCadians » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Natalya,
A: What game is that.
B:That's a sexy looking map.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Meh, I think it's fine as-is. Yes, it would be lovely if everyone played Brikwars, but then it might be detrimental to the health of the game. We'd have some young upstart try to lead a forum revolt, demanding that Rayhawk change the game from X to Y, and then the almighty Overlord would ban she/he/it and people would leave or something, causing drama.

Small numbers are more fun.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby Olothontor » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 am

Nitewatchman wrote:Meh, I think it's fine as-is. Yes, it would be lovely if everyone played Brikwars, but then it might be detrimental to the health of the game. We'd have some young upstart try to lead a forum revolt, demanding that Rayhawk change the game from X to Y, and then the almighty Overlord would ban she/he/it and people would leave or something, causing drama.

Small numbers are more fun.


Motion seconded.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 am

Nitewatchman wrote:and then the almighty Overlord would ban she/he/it and people would leave or something, causing drama.


I don't see how banning would lead to drama. I think it would just be part of the banning process. If people got all whiny about the bannings then they would just be banned as well. Problem solved.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Nitewatchman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:31 pm

OneEye589 wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:and then the almighty Overlord would ban she/he/it and people would leave or something, causing drama.


I don't see how banning would lead to drama. I think it would just be part of the banning process. If people got all whiny about the bannings then they would just be banned as well. Problem solved.


But what if some beloved forum member gets suckered into a fool's way of thinking, and then we have to ban them? It's like having to shoot your own horse because you made it run through a field full of pot holes and it broke its leg!
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:36 pm

...and funny as fuck it would be too! :lol:
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10909
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Nitewatchman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Warhead wrote:...and funny as fuck it would be too! :lol:


But...it could be...YOU!
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:46 pm

What the hell do you mean COULD BE? Of course it'll be me... it's just a matter of when the WARHEAD goes off!

EDIT: Image
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10909
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests