I am Disappointed. Very much so.

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

I am Disappointed. Very much so.

Postby Leprechaun » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Great. Just Great. Yeah sure, I've never been around much, but did you REALLY have to go and delete my farewell?! Damn it, you could just move it to the Threads that are dumb section or something, but NO. I notice that all of pes's crap is still here, but my one little thread? Had to be deleted. Christ, it's like the old Magicsoap of muffinman became a mod or something. So not only am I back AGAIN shortly, but now, with Warhead and Massam at my side, may I say to whoever just deleted that, FUCK YOU AND MAY YOU GO TO HELL, ASSHOLE. So go ahead, delete this too. But you can't delete the memories and minds of my comrades. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to my barrow.
Last edited by Leprechaun on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Leprechaun
Minifig

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Did you really just flip Rayhawk off? Jebas mate, quit while you're ahead! And still have an unbanned account...
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Hahaha, I get it.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby birdman » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 pm

inb4 j+b getting booty bothered again.
birdman
Galidor

Postby stubby » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Ha ha ha

I always delete farewell threads and posts, I just dislike them. Asking the internet to care that you're not here anymore is like... asking the internet to care. There are minors on the board, and it sets a bad example. Won't someone think of the children?

If everyone had just responded with "get the hell out, no one cares if you're leaving" then I would have had an easier time tolerating it. But unfortunately you were well liked, so the thread had to go.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby piltogg » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:59 pm

mine is still around I'm pretty sure. And is definitely a testimate to the fact that the internets DO care :)
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby stubby » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah, but that thread was awesome.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Leprechaun » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:55 am

Oh no. I'm not asking the INTERNET to care, but the people on it. And as you said, I am well liked. There's a very large difference.
Leprechaun
Minifig

Postby lrdofbricks » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:13 am

but what is the internet if it is not the collective conciousness of those on it?

okay, screw the metaphorical shit. nice to have you back.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"
lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Postby stubby » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:50 am

Leprechaun wrote:Oh no. I'm not asking the INTERNET to care, but the people on it. And as you said, I am well liked. There's a very large difference.

I said "asking the internet to care" because I was trying to find a nice way to rephrase "waah waah look at me." There's no very large difference; "waah waah" is still "waah waah" regardless of whether you're liked or not. "Waah waah" just means someone is about to have an ass-storm of booty bothered; for reference, see OP.

Nobody says "I'm leaving" and then actually leaves; they say "I'm leaving" and then come back to see how people responded. It's ultra lame, no matter who you are.

Therefore, in my infinite pre-morning-coffee wisdom... b&
stubby
forum janitor

Return to Announcements