They say immitation is the sincerest form of flattery . . .

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postby dilanski » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:14 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:He trolls me
I get pissed off

You might as well learn to embrace him, seeing as there are other more important things for Stubby to do. That or get every moderator to mess with his posts.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Warhead » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:30 am

I may be gone a few days. Uh, I've some business to take care of.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby BFenix » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 am

dilanski wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:He trolls me
I get pissed off

You might as well learn to embrace him, seeing as there are other more important things for Stubby to do. That or get every moderator to mess with his posts.

Tolerance, thats why he keeps coming. So don't try to cover his ass. Ever. Oh and good hunting Warhead.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Arkbrik » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:40 am

@Shadowscythe: While I don't personally care much about pedonuker (successful troll is successful, haters gonna hate etc.) it is getting rather annoying to see other members (ie, you and Warhead) devote so much time to boring rage posts. So, yes, it would be nice to get rid of him. Exactly what do you think we should do?
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:45 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:He arrives
He trolls Everyone!

False. He doesn't troll everyone. To be trolled, you have to allow it. If you don't care about it, then everyone is happy. Other people get to read the stupid posts and laugh at both of you, you aren't bothered, and the troll THINKS he's doing his job right.

We don't think you're crazy, just exaggerating.

Rant posts are funny as long as they aren't totally serious. Sure you can disagree, but don't bother getting mad. Is it really that hard to just skip over his posts? I start reading every post with the posters name so I can know whether I should read it or not for the sake of sanity.

Entire rant THREADS are just weird.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby dilanski » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 am

OneEye589 wrote:False. He doesn't troll everyone. To be trolled, you have to allow it. If you don't care about it, then everyone is happy. Other people get to read the stupid posts and laugh at both of you, you aren't bothered, and the troll THINKS he's doing his job right.

I concur
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby Jbgarrison » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 pm

OneEye589 wrote:We don't think you're crazy, just skull-fulkingly awsome.

FIX'D
Hoboman wrote:I forgot for a moment what forum I was on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Jeffrey Boyd Garrison
Spokane, Washington, USA
TROLOLO
Jbgarrison
Cannon Fodder

Postby stubby » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:25 pm

dilanski wrote:I concur

Were you even around back when people still got banned for that?

dilanski wrote:You might as well learn to embrace him, seeing as there are other more important things for Stubby to do. That or get every moderator to mess with his posts.

Really it's not so much that there are other more important things for me to do (although I seem to remember chapter eight is still floating in limbo), it's that, with the winter holidays over, there's not anything important going on on the forum lately for me to get pissed off about him disrupting or distracting from. In fact a big chunk of the creative output of the last month or two has been because of the pedo-rage rather than despite it.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Cpl. Halan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:40 pm

I don't even see what's wrong with him. So he stole your ship idea, so what. The Russians originally made the AK47 but now everyone has it. Military tech is copied constantly, it just means that it's well built. The stealing skullfuckingly thing was a bit weird but just ignore him.
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.
Cpl. Halan
Dimmy

Postby BFenix » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Cpl. Halan wrote:I don't even see what's wrong with him.

On that case, you are blind. But yes your statement about military tech is true. The British only discovered how the Germans mounted nose machineguns on their fighter planes when they put one out in WWI, and obviously then copying it.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby dilanski » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:04 pm

stubby wrote:
dilanski wrote:I concur

Were you even around back when people still got banned for that?

Forgetting punctuation marks or agreeing with someone?
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby Warhead » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Pedobeluganuker wants nothing more than to be an instant paramount member of this forum. He thinks that by changing things to his own ideal of what he wants the forum to be that we will all think he is a great guy. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the talent, charisma or wherewithal to achieve his over reaching goals. He has failed time and time again to achieve anything close to forum acceptance and I'm sure that his inability to be even liked by many has been quite a setback. A setback that has him confused and bewildered. I have no doubts he fails to see that any of this is his fault. Instead, like the defective social screw up that we all recognised immediately he has attacked everyone that he blames for his lack of standing and acceptance. Of course it's not him at fault, it's us. It's not that his ideas are actually abhorrent mutations of our own ideas or bad or manipulative, pushy or dumb. Oh, no, it's all those guys that just keep ripping into him for no justifiable reason.

Well, I always have a reason, and I need only ever justify it to myself. Why should we let him run roughshod over everything WE'VE all helped to make here? Has he earned the right? Will he ever? Not by my reckoning he hasn't. And I doubt he ever will.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:17 pm

He only screws things up when he's noticed. Every other time he just makes a fool of himself. Everyone knows that he's an insignificant human being, so start treating him like one.

I never even noticed that he was pissing anyone off until this thread came about because I just didn't care. I never read the posts or replied to the posts that I didn't want to.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Hurm, So, it's my fault because he's a dick. I should therefore adjust my thinking to suit in order to overcome the situation... I have taken time to considered this reasonable proposal and have disregarded it for the utter limp, pish streaked pile of pacifist spaff that it is.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:27 pm

We should start Oppreration Ignore Pedo "theLittle shit face" pandora nuker.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
Playmobil

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements