They say immitation is the sincerest form of flattery . . .

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:13 pm

dilanski wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:One last thing before I let this shit rest - within a few hours of me starting this, my email address was hacked, and normally I'd think nothing of this and move along - up until I made the realization a few minutes ago that I had been moving everything across to a new email and brikwars was one of the few things that was still remaining.

Are you implying it was Pedonuker?

Implying for now, the last I.P that used my account was a mobile device (An Iphone to be exact) but it doesn't match any of the I.P addresses I collected during my era of chat moderation, and seeing as I can't fish up his Iphones personal hash key from microsoft like I could in chat there is little else I can do.

But I'm more than a little fucking suspicious, and that's all I can say for now.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby BrikWhore » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:18 pm

dilanski wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:One last thing before I let this shit rest - within a few hours of me starting this, my email address was hacked, and normally I'd think nothing of this and move along - up until I made the realization a few minutes ago that I had been moving everything across to a new email and brikwars was one of the few things that was still remaining.

Oh come off it... it's more than just a little bit fishy don't you think!!... are you butt loving pandora nuka or something??
Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor? A liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence I've certainly got a gob!!
BrikWhore
Champion

Postby Warhead » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:24 pm

:shock: ...Are you suggesting PedoBelugaNuker... is a Nigerian Hacker?!?

Beware 419!!!

Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby trebnos1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 pm

You know, the ship designs really aren't even all that similar.
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby beluga » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Are you accusing me of hacking your email? Not even I would stoop that low, if I have hacked his email may I die a horrible, painful, slow death and be sent straight to hell.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig

Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Postby BFenix » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 pm

beluga wrote:Are you accusing me of hacking your email? Not even I would stoop that low, if I have hacked his email may I die a horrible, painful, slow death and be sent straight to hell.

Done
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Say hi to the Devil for me!
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby BrikWhore » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 pm

beluga wrote:Are you accusing me of hacking your email? Not even I would stoop that low, if I have hacked his email may I die a horrible, painful, slow death and be sent straight to hell.

seeing as neither UK nor US law apply you guilty till proven innocent in my books
Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor? A liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence I've certainly got a gob!!
BrikWhore
Champion

Postby dilanski » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 pm

BrikWhore wrote:
dilanski wrote:

are you butt loving pandora nuka or something??

Fuck you. I simply don't give a shit about him trolling/grooming, but hacking people's e-mail so he can intimidate them is something that would make me hate him.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby beluga » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 pm

If I could hack people's emails, wouldn't Warhead be the first to go?
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig

Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:12 pm

No, because you know that you would end up spread out in a couple garbage bags cut up in tiny bits after warhead inserted a chainsaw in to your anus.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby dilanski » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm

beluga wrote:If I could hack people's emails, wouldn't Warhead be the first to go?

Your obviously pissing Scyhte off the most, so No, it wouldn't be warhead.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Cpl. Halan » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Bullshit, it was random chance. I could probably find something bad that happened the day a pandora alt appeared but it doesn't mean he caused it.
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.
Cpl. Halan
Dimmy

Postby Warhead » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Oh, no, it wouldn't be Warhead. Even though he'd dearly love to try. And the reason is that he loves life, far to much and knows fine and well I'd fuck him raw with his own boy buggering prick skewered on an Internet Crimes Shiv (well, ok, so not really, but if it were serious I'm pretty sure I could find out the right course of action and make sure something got done about it, eventually) right up his hairless arse. Go on, PedoBeluga, I'm pissing on yah and laughing. I'm daring yah to do it, yah flaccid putrid scum festering dreg of cancerous bowel excrement.

I do recall this little shite tried messing with all sorts of stuff on the Chat, but he couldn't do it. I guess he's just inept. :twisted: Aren't you Justin?.. wait!.. :shock: that's his name!..

It's all making sense, he's Justin Bieber!!!

Every word is like a turd falling from your slack mouth and into my pint. You exude filth and distaste. Straight to hell you say, You have arrived, I would say. Now, pick an accordion and get playing you maggotous worm.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby aoffan23 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:12 pm

I was really sick today, and at my school concert we kinda screwed up. Also a bunch of people around the world died, became drug addicts, had miscarriages, and became paralyzed by horrible accidents.

I'm suspicious these were his fault, too.
aoffan23
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements