Canada: The Game

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Re: Canada: The Game

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 am

Zupponn wrote:And we have cheese curds.


I'm convinced.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Canada: The Game

Postby Cytheran » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 am

Thesson wrote:Actually I may want to move to Canada. This place is about to go to hell as we're screwed with the option: ROMNEY OR OBAMA.


Hahaha options like voting matters. 4 more years of Obama is certain.
TROLOLO
Cytheran
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: Lego Rehab

Re: Canada: The Game

Postby stubby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 pm

This is a very important choice. On the one side we have the guy who will redistribute all our wealth straight to the multinational corporate conglomerates. On the other side, we have the guy who will redistribute all our wealth straight to the other multinational corporate conglomerates. I mean mostly other. At least 5% different. Maybe more like, other-ish.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4338
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Canada: The Game

Postby jmatthew » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:56 pm

stubby wrote:This is a very important choice. On the one side we have the guy who will redistribute all our wealth straight to the multinational corporate conglomerates. On the other side, we have the guy who will redistribute all our wealth straight to the other multinational corporate conglomerates. I mean mostly other. At least 5% different. Maybe more like, other-ish.


This made me lawl. I kind of want to post that quote as a Facebook status....
Image
User avatar
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am
Location: R'lyeh

Re: Canada: The Game

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Thesson wrote:Actually I may want to move to Canada. This place is about to go to hell as we're screwed with the option: ROMNEY OR OBAMA.


At least you don't have Harper.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Canada: The Game

Postby Tzan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Thesson wrote:Actually I may want to move to Canada. This place is about to go to hell as we're screwed with the option: ROMNEY OR OBAMA.


At least you don't have Harper.



Image
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4622
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Canada: The Game

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:51 pm

I wish our Prime Minister was that cool. No, this is our Prime Minister.

Image

The majority of Canada didn't vote for Harper, but the Robot vote was enough to get him in office.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Canada: The Game

Postby Predator » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Image
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Canada: The Game

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 am

Silverdream wrote:I wish our Prime Minister was that cool. No, this is our Prime Minister.

Image

The majority of Canada didn't vote for Harper, but the Robot vote was enough to get him in office.


:whoelse:
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Previous

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest