Mage Knight

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Dr. X » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:26 pm

I once saw the isopod one on SSLF, but those ones (approve/disapprove) I made myself. Most images like that I post here are made by me. You have failed. You must not question the giant isopod.

I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby Jaye Tea » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:14 pm

O my God I have waited for someone to bring this up, of all the wargames I have ever played none not even almighty brikwars holds the honor of this game. I have been playing this game since it first came, out. I have over 2,000 some odd figures including every giant or multi-dial figure. I have the dungeon maker stuff. The whole castle line. Oh the money I poured into this the part of my soul I had to sell...all for Wizkids to desecrate my GAME. DESTROY IT AND LEAVE IT TO DIE, instead they used mage knight's successor the more popular but extremely dapper heroclicks, and Mechwarrior. MAGEKNIGHT CAME FIRST...it was the first miniature wargame to bring its splendor to the masses, not just the freaks that have time to paint every dapper little tid bit, Wargames arent art they're about playing a wargame.

whoa I really went on a RAMPAGE up there.
Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more. Amen!
Jaye Tea
Officer

Postby Jaye Tea » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:19 pm

ok yea I still got more on this If you think this game sucks go find someone whos saved their stuff.(This game hasnt been produced for quite awhile) and THEN TRY AND TELL ME IT SUCKS. Mage Knight is to wargames what Magic the Gathering is to Collectible Card Games.
Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more. Amen!
Jaye Tea
Officer

Postby Tarren » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:48 pm

Hey, mechwarrior kicks ASS.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby pesgores » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:29 pm

my floppy penis wrote:?
wow, how closed minded

It is true.

Fight a battle with them and break the dead/destroyed ones. I would find it amusing.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Tarren » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:21 pm

I just might. My friend's little bro that I get them from has major bulk of some of the, .I might do robot versus Piltogg (yes, their are Nazi-esque people in mage-knight) For kicks...
And of course smash the dead ones.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby pesgores » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:30 am

And to make sure they disappear and you restart BrikWaring, burn the guys who survived. Then burn the smashed pieces of the guys who dided.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Tarren » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:22 am

I haven't STOPPED brikwaring. I just ordered a load of supplies from bricklink, and I have a ton of spare grenades from BA.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 am

I used to play Mage Knight, but then they changed the rules and made the stupid new figures so I stopped. I would go play at the local comic shop, pretty fun.

I have more Heroclix now, which I like. It's a pretty popular game at the comic shop and it's a fun social game.

You can also get bulk Heroclix on EBay pretty cheap.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Tarren » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:13 pm

I HATE heroclix :evil:
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:39 pm

my floppy penis wrote:I HATE heroclix :evil:

Why?
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Tarren » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:25 pm

It's like
OH SHAT1!1! THIS RULE doesn't WORK!!! WE MUST REMOVE IT AND PUT IN LIKE A MILLION MORE CONFUZING RULAZ!
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby ahp77 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 pm

my floppy penis wrote:It's like
OH SHAT1!1! THIS RULE doesn't WORK!!! WE MUST REMOVE IT AND PUT IN LIKE A MILLION MORE CONFUZING RULAZ!

You sound like jophfy, 'cept worse

And no, it's not like that.
ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:11 pm

ahp77 wrote:
my floppy penis wrote:It's like

You sound like jophfy, 'cept worse

And no, it's not like that.

Not at all. The rules are extremely simple. More so than the Brikwars rules if you choose to follow them.

Well, probably the same, seeing as a lot of Brikwars rules are about CREATING the things.

And they haven't really changed many rules. I have rules from the first set and rules from a set that came out only about a year ago; they're pretty similar.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Tarren » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:17 pm

you know it was sarcasm, rite?
I just don't like it.
Tarren
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games