Racial Holy War

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Racial Holy War

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:45 am

I think I found the worst RPG ever. Not quite FATAL, but it's... something.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Re: Racial Holy War

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:48 am

Part of me wants to run a campaign as a joke. The rest of me is disgusted at how complicated the stat system is (and the racism). This also obviously wasn't proofread. Also, why only three types of firearm? The whole game is pretty badly designed. Aside from how offensive and shitty this is, I do have to say that this was good to read at the end:

Racist wrote:If the laws of this realm do not conform to the tastes of some, then they can obviously change them. Someone might not like this or that rule, so change or get rid of this or that rule. The important aspect is to have fun.

I think this also gives a lot of credence to the Mike Rayhawk is an anti-semite theory.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby stubby » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 am

Replace "white" with "yellow" and this sounds like a game for BleyWatch.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Silverdream wrote:Part of me wants to run a campaign as a joke. The rest of me is disgusted at how complicated the stat system is (and the racism).

Yeah honestly the terrible terrible stat system and pretty much every rule really offends me more than the unadulterated racism. I had the same thought of "hey let's make a Brikwars RPG campaign of this shit" up until that I realized that it was totally unplayable.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Theblackdog » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Racist wrote:You are one of those warriors. Shall you arm yourself for battle or will you watch the beautiful White Women die? The choice is simple. The Racial Holy War will ensure triumphant victory. That victory is inevitable. RAHOWA!

RAHOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Give him credit, this guy really did find the whitest battle cry ever.

Racist wrote:As noted above, unless there is an adventure already made up, the Warmaster must make up an adventure to send the White Warriors on like Bonn-o-Tron.

What a creative gameplay mechanic. I may have to add it to my Brikwars house rules.

Holy shit is this guy racist wrote:Some possible adventures could be killing a perfidious jew who is ruining the world through the media; stopping a gang of el nigre who are terrorizing Whites; destroying a drug cartel run by awful latrinos etc. There is no limit to the possibilities, so Racial Holy War can be played forever.

Latrinos? Really?
That's... not even intimidating. I'm not offended by it, just kind of amused at this person's idiocy.

And stupid. Did I mention he's stupid? wrote:A blank piece of paper should be used to keep note of the character’s description, name, gun(s), item(s), level, gun level, skills (including level of skills), credits, experience, hit points (both maximum and current), attributes, class, enemies killed, and ammunition.

I'm imagining a bunch of Klansmen sitting around a table staring at blank sheets of paper and shouting "Fire hose! FIRE HOSE! WHOOOOOOOOSH!"

Also, shouldn't he specify a blank sheet of *white* paper?

I have no words wrote:Whenever there is some knowledge that needs knowing, a player can use his
wisdom to ascertain the information.

DutchOven wrote:Skills: Hand-to-hand fighting, Weightlifting

Weightlifting is apparently an important skill in the politically correct apocalypse.

I'm not even going into the enemies section and the different special abilities they have ("Latrinos" are stealthy, Jews can bribe people, etc.), except to note that it's probably the most unintentionally hilarious thing in the book. I'd suspect this was some kind of satire, but there's just way too much boring stuff about all the different skills. Also the guy's name, "Kenneth Molnyeaux", sounds vaguely familiar for some reason.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Tzan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:35 pm

Theblackdog wrote: Also the guy's name, "Kenneth Molnyeaux", sounds vaguely familiar for some reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Molyneux
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby dilanski » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 pm

I thought this was a funny if racist joke. Then I removed the /eBook... They have a fourm: http://creativityalliance.com/forum/, It's like ours but shittier.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby stubby » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Shittier than ours !? Impossible!
stubby
forum janitor

Postby dilanski » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:41 pm

stubby wrote:Image

Shittier than ours !? Impossible!

It's full of white privileged 12 year olds AND there Moms. We're going to have to double up on the shittiness to even start to catch up.
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Does that mean we have to ban Warhead? I think he usually keeps all the moms busy for us.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby dilanski » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Zupponn wrote:Does that mean we have to ban Warhead? I think he usually keeps all the moms busy for us.

Ah, I see it now, Warhead has a D+ charge, and moms have a D- charge, so they obviously attract, especially with the forum only having a 0.1D+ net charge. If we remove Warhead, then that little latent charge will bring the mums back to us, giving us a net 0.9D- charge. But you've forgotten, with there mothers now inhabiting the forums, not even the whyionic charges are strong enough to hold together a system with MOMPulsion as strong as we'll experience, I wouldn't be surprised if our 12 year olds were catapulted as far away as MySpace, or even the AOL homepage, just to get away from there moms. In order to make this work, we're going to need a lot of extra Piltoggs, one should do it, to raise our net D charge to around about 6.9D+, just to counteract the MOMPulsion.
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby loafofcheese » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:25 pm

dilanski wrote:
Ah, I see it now, Warhead has a D+ charge, and moms have a D- charge, so they obviously attract, especially with the forum only having a 0.1D+ net charge. If we remove Warhead, then that little latent charge will bring the mums back to us, giving us a net 0.9D- charge. But you've forgotten, with there mothers now inhabiting the forums, not even the whyionic charges are strong enough to hold together a system with MOMPulsion as strong as we'll experience, I wouldn't be surprised if our 12 year olds were catapulted as far away as MySpace, or even the AOL homepage, just to get away from there moms. In order to make this work, we're going to need a lot of extra Piltoggs, one should do it, to raise our net D charge to around about 6.9D+, just to counteract the MOMPulsion.

" And the Nobel Prize for Forum Physics goes to Dilanski's "the positive and negative attractions of mums, warhead, and piltoggs" , well done lad.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
loafofcheese
Dimmy

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:40 am

Warhead fills those moms with his D charge.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Return to Lesser Games