BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Vami IV » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Good game.

I have saved the match, and we can continue tomorrow.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Vami IV wrote:Due to a certain idiot's douchebaggery on the rest on the forum and the MC server, he is banned from any Civ 5 servers.

I already ordered the game! And you can't just punish me for stuff in an entirly different game, plus what right do you have to say I can't participate? None, I'm getting really tired of people getting booty bothered about me and deciding to say I can't do stuff
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Maverick » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Vami. You can't ban brikgüy in whatever stupid game this is.

He'll ban you. (Hint: He's actually Rayhawk.)
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby stubby » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:01 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:And you can't just punish me for stuff in an entirly different game

"You can't just punish me for stuff I did on an entirely different day! Sure I was a dick, but that was YESTERDAY!"
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Zupponn » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:24 pm

stubby wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:And you can't just punish me for stuff in an entirly different game

"You can't just punish me for stuff I did on an entirely different day! Sure I was a dick, but that was YESTERDAY!"

-Kim Jong Un
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby stubby » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Zupponn wrote:
stubby wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:And you can't just punish me for stuff in an entirly different game

"You can't just punish me for stuff I did on an entirely different day! Sure I was a dick, but that was YESTERDAY!"

-Kim Jong Un


:ftw:

If you want my vote - which doesn't matter since I'm not playing - let him play, but with this mod:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... im+jong+un

Then everything he does will be in-character.

Seriously, it's almost too perfect.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:28 pm

stubby wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:And you can't just punish me for stuff in an entirly different game

"You can't just punish me for stuff I did on an entirely different day! Sure I was a dick, but that was YESTERDAY!"


:whoelse:
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Vami IV wrote:Due to a certain idiot's douchebaggery on the rest on the forum and the MC server, he is banned from any Civ 5 servers.

:gtfo:
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Vami IV » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Very well, but you will not be sheltered from trolling from other players. Admin or not.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Vami IV wrote:Very well, but you will not be sheltered from trolling from other players. Admin or not.


Um.. Trolling? If by that you mean fighting other players I plan to go for a dominion conquest and start out with honor for my culture thing, AFTER ALL THIS IS TECHNICLY A PVP GAME, I really just fail to grasp how you can troll in civ
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Sorry I didn't show up today, I was celebrating 4th of July with some family friends. I'll try and do tomorrow, no promises.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby dilanski » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Kind of wish I hadn't stopped paying attention to this thread now. If you host another game, I want in, so you can all face the wrath of my poorly thought out strategies.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2106
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Vami IV » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:18 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:Sorry I didn't show up today, I was celebrating 4th of July with some family friends. I'll try and do tomorrow, no promises.

Me too. Except I spent most of the day unconscious in my bed and woke up around 8:00 PM Central timezone.
Brikguy0410 wrote:If by that you mean fighting other players I plan to go for a dominion conquest.

I'd win a military campaign every time, defending or attacking.
Brikguy0410 wrote:AFTER ALL THIS IS TECHNICLY A PVP GAME

Hey look, an idiot. Do you realize even in the slightest how much you come to depend on other civs?
Brikguy0410 wrote:I really just fail to grasp how you can troll in civ

You appear to have a lot of trouble grasping many things. At any rate, you could ask BFenix about Civ trolling. He learned the hard way, keep roads INSIDE your country.

2nd Scenario: Brikguy is somehow NOT an idiot but an expert :troll: , and I simply overreacted.
No matter.
Ninja edit:
dilanski wrote:Kind of wish I hadn't stopped paying attention to this thread now. If you host another game, I want in, so you can all face the wrath of my poorly thought out strategies.

COME AT ME BRO
Last edited by Vami IV on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby loafofcheese » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:14 am

It'd be nice if we could get a working game, maybe smaller numbers are better.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Dimmy
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: BrikWars! Civilization 5 Server

Postby Nimja » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:02 am

I'd like in.But I probably can't play with you guys becuase timezones.
Brikguy0410 wrote:I really just fail to grasp how you can troll in civ

You want a list? OK, fine, have one.
6.pillaging tiles
7.backstabbing
8.allying with ghandi with AI personalities turned on
9.denying spaces with scouts
10.catching allies in nuclear blasts
11.allying with any douchebag AI
12.refusing reasonable trades

enough?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests