Civ 5 Modder's Resources

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Civ 5 Modder's Resources

Postby Vami IV » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 am

If you don't play Civ 5, then why the hell are you looking at this post?
It was brought up by Nimja that we can create Civ 5 faction mods that could add BrikWars factions to Civ 5. I took the liberty of writing the stats and such for each faction.

I started with Trattoria.

Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria (Trattoria)
Spoiler: show
Leader: Dr. Liang
UA: Trattoria First
UU: Lacelot Mecha
UB: Trattorian Laboratory

Trattoria First:
For every 10 Gold being made by the empire, 1 Happiness. Ground unit maintenance increased by 50%. Spawn percentage of a Great Scientist is 90% higher. Population grows 75% slower than normal. Trattoria's Science and Gold income and output are increased 50% and 75% higher than normal.

Lancelot:
Cost(s): Robotics (tech)
2 Aluminum
90 Production
replaces Giant Death Robot

Movement: 7
Strength: 90
Promotions: Drill 1, Shock 2

Trattorian Laboratory
Cost(s): Computers (tech)
Replaces the Medical lab (or whatever it was) and Hospital
30 Production


Emerian Empire and United Commonwealths (Emeria)
Spoiler: show
Leader: Valern
UA: Salve Emeria
UU: Soldado
UU: Cyclopes

Salve Emeria:
Unit maintenance costs decreased by 90%. 15 Gold for every enemy unit killed. Building time and cost of all military units reduced by 80%. Population grows 25% faster. No happiness lost after founding a new city. Strategic Resources produce 1 more Production when worked. Luxury Resources provide half happiness.

Soldado:
Cost(s): Rifling (Tech)
20 Production
Replaces Infantry and Mechanized Infantry

Movement: 4
Strength: 70
Promotions: Drill 2, Shock 2, Siege 1

Cyclopes:
Cost(s): Future Tech (Tech, of course)
50 Production
Replaces XCom dudes

Movement: 4
Strength: 80
Promotions: Siege 2, Shock 1, Drill 1


More later
Last edited by Vami IV on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Civ 5 Modder's Resources

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:22 pm

This is awesome.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Civ 5 Modder's Resources

Postby Vami IV » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:36 am

Sam, you play Civ, right?

ALSO, I forgot to add what units replace what units from the game. This will be rectified as soon as I finish this post (which will already have this fix)

The METAL Warriors
Leader: BFenix
UA: THE METAL
UU: METAL Warrior
UU: METAL Priest (Or BFenix, Apollyn, and 2 friends at school, as you might know them)

THE METAL:
Resources such as Copper, Iron, and Aluminum, (Vami's Note: Include every metal item that you mine from the Earth). Possession of Cierro de Potosi will add 8 Happiness when worked. Unit maintenance is decreased by 60%. For every enemy unit killed, 60 gold and a wailing 80's guitar solo. :studgod:

UU: METAL Warrior:
Cost(s): Steel (Tech)
60 Production
Replaces: Long Swordsman and everything next in line
Movement: 4
Promotions: Drill 2, Shock 2, Siege 2

UU: METAL Priest:
Cost(s): Steel
60 Faith
You have picked out a religion. (I recommend Catholicism and renaming it THE METAL)
Replaces Great Priest (or whatever it was) and the other religious dude.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Civ 5 Modder's Resources

Postby BFenix » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:12 pm

:666:
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Civ 5 Modder's Resources

Postby Nimja » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:38 am

I disagree with Trattorias ability. I believe it should be something like : every time you destroy a city, gain science based on its size,seeing as Trattoria is a science based faction.
also, the Assyrians:
Spoiler: show
The Mighty Finger
when an armoured core destroys a unit. all units around it suffer damage


Armoured core:
replaces GDR
+facilitates "The mighty finger"


Also, I'll be able to start working on this tomorrow or so.Expect results by the end of the holidays.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Civ 5 Modder's Resources

Postby Nimja » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:32 am

Vami IV wrote:
THE METAL:
Resources such as Copper, Iron, and Aluminum, (Vami's Note: Include every metal item that you mine from the Earth). Possession of Cierro de Potosi will add 8 Happiness when worked. Unit maintenance is decreased by 60%. For every enemy unit killed, 60 gold and a wailing 80's guitar solo. :studgod:

By a 80s guitar solo, I assume you mean "play an 80s guitar solo".
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Civ 5 Modder's Resources

Postby Vami IV » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Nimja wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
THE METAL:
Resources such as Copper, Iron, and Aluminum, (Vami's Note: Include every metal item that you mine from the Earth). Possession of Cierro de Potosi will add 8 Happiness when worked. Unit maintenance is decreased by 60%. For every enemy unit killed, 60 gold and a wailing 80's guitar solo. :studgod:

By a 80s guitar solo, I assume you mean "play an 80s guitar solo".

That was a Ben Thompson reference as well as a METAL Joke. Glad it got noticed though.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠


Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests