Quick Fallout 3 question.

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Quick Fallout 3 question.

Postby Tarren » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:38 am

Is it possible to turn the residents of Megaton friendly again if I loot their armory? The sherrif got shot down, and I know his key unlocks the armory, but I don't know if it's worth it to go in, and try to stay alive on my way to the GNR...
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 am

I haven't been in the armory myself, but I did a little research for you.
The key is indeed on Lucas Simms's body, and if you are seen entering, then the town will turn hostile. Also, there is a Mister Gutsy robot inside that can be deactivated. Now, if the robot is attacking you, and it goes outside then the whole town will also become hostile. In case the town does turn hostile, then just leave for three days and they'll forget about it ever happening.

As for whether or not it's worth it, it apparently contains a hunting rifle, an assault rifle, a combat shotgun, a laser pistol, a regular pistol and ammo (presumabley for all the weapons). Frankly, I don't think that's really worth it, as all those weapons could be found with much less effort. Really, it depends on what level you are and how strong you are. I didn't do the GNR quest until level 6 or 7, and I think I had a pretty good arsenal of weapons and it was a piece of cake.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Tarren » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks Bonn.
I got to level three during the GNR quest, and I can take out super mutants myself. But I did the armory anyway, and no-one saw me enter (WTF). I took out the 'bot with three frags grenades in V.A.T.S, and took everything. There's a few chinese AR's in there too. It was worth it.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Return to Lesser Games