Navy Field

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Navy Field

Postby 501stCadians » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:54 pm

I don't know if anyone plays. It is a very fun MMO-big pop,lots of people always on like Bonn-o-Tron. Constantly updated. Make sure,if you join,to go onto the Missouri server,so i can kick all your butts!
http://www.navyfield.com/
Here is the link. Join today!
NOTE: It takes about 30 mins-1h a day for a week to get your first Light Cruiser.
There is a shop where you can by special crew,premium ships, and equipment like smoke-bombs.
You can be many different things,like subs,carriers,and the battleship. Set in the era of WW-II,you can be one of four nations: UK,US,Japan and germany. The Neutral country is your starter. At lvl 12,you chose a nation. You are then stuck(think about it) with that nation.
You can join fleets(clans). These fleets can have wars and capture national harbors. If you are on Missouri,come to the Phoenix fleet-I'll make sure you get in. We have vent(team-speak) and a large fleet.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby tahthing » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:27 pm

dose your nation affect what fleet you can get into.
im gonna download it and check it out but what nation should i go on to join pheonix.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby Greenkey15 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 pm

It looks like EVE online without some stuff and WW2
Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Postby tahthing » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:21 pm

i hate the manual aiming its so complex and boring. the upgrades are nice and the ability to change turrets and ammo. but in nutral if you delete turrets you can't build new ones if you click a flag by acident!
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby 501stCadians » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:41 pm

tahthing wrote:i hate the manual aiming its so complex and boring. the upgrades are nice and the ability to change turrets and ammo. but in nutral if you delete turrets you can't build new ones if you click a flag by acident!

...Manual aim,it is more accurate. You can join phoenix;also,be careful when classing your sailors. Nation does not affect your fleet choice.

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby Pvt Expendable » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:05 pm

gaaa free for 30 days,..then they want the cash
Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:23 am

Pvt Expendable wrote:gaaa free for 30 days,..then they want the cash

What the hell are you people going on about? I have been playing since it started,and not had to pay a cent.

501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby tahthing » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:18 am

im not sure what level means dose it mean my highest level crew member or what?
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Return to Lesser Games