Connecting a mouse to a PS3

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Connecting a mouse to a PS3

Postby pesgores » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:48 am

I hate PS3 FPSs because I suck at them. So I need information on how to connect a mouse to a PS3 to play decently, if possible.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Re: Connecting a mouse to a PS3

Postby ahp77 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:32 am

pesgores wrote:I hate PS3 FPSs because I suck at them. So I need information on how to connect a mouse to a PS3 to play decently, if possible.

USB ports?
ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Postby pesgores » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 am

Of course there are USB ports and I have mouses with USB connections, but I want to know if it needs any special software of something else to work.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Did you try just doing it? Maybe that would solve the problem of whether you need software or if you need to download anything.

This also works.

You really need to look things up before asking questions on here. This is like the third thing you've asked that has been answered by a quick trip to Google.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby pesgores » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:03 pm

OneEye589 wrote:Did you try just doing it? Maybe that would solve the problem of whether you need software or if you need to download anything.

This also works.

You really need to look things up before asking questions on here. This is like the third thing you've asked that has been answered by a quick trip to Google.

O RLY?

As a gesture of appreciation, you have been granted a special place in my next Forum War.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Return to Lesser Games