R85A1
No votes
HK416
No votes

Total votes : 8

Postby Almighty Benny » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:10 pm

I would totally get custom glass eyes.

You could get crosshairs, a skull, or even an 8 ball
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby Blitzen » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:13 pm

I'd get a Terminator eye because killer robots are cool. : )
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Almighty Benny wrote:I would totally get custom glass eyes.

You could get crosshairs, a skull, or even an 8 ball

You've seen The Last Action Hero too many times.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby tahthing » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 pm

haveing a removeable glass eye would be awesome! mainly because you could change between eye designs!
though bionic eye with zoom or a camara.
though one can only dream since the smallest camaras are still too big.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Yea, mine does come out. It's too much of a hassle to do, so I don't have it taken out except at my twice-yearly eye appointments. It's just colored like my real eye, they're pretty expensive to make so I don't have any fancy ones. It's also not just spherical. I have some tissue in the socket and the eye fits over that.

I wear glasses now, but I've been thinking about getting contacts so I can wear an eyepatch all the time.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 pm

holy frick you have a glass eye?! also, i said i enjoy taking part in nerf battle, but i just like paintball better. oh and airsoft guns are NOT toys. some people blow their eyes out with those things.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Almighty Benny » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:39 pm

OneEye589 wrote:I wear glasses now, but I've been thinking about getting contacts so I can wear an eyepatch all the time.

That would gain you an instant +25 respect points with anyone you meet
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby Blitzen » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:50 pm

OneEye589 wrote:Yea, mine does come out. It's too much of a hassle to do, so I don't have it taken out except at my twice-yearly eye appointments. It's just colored like my real eye, they're pretty expensive to make so I don't have any fancy ones. It's also not just spherical. I have some tissue in the socket and the eye fits over that.

I wear glasses now, but I've been thinking about getting contacts so I can wear an eyepatch all the time.

Can you leave it out? That way you can disgust people when you take off your eyepatch and they won't claim you're faking.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen

Postby Pvt Expendable » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:30 pm

eh,...

nerf doesn't shoot far enough to be anything other than some dranged version of tag

paintball, expensive, and dangerous, sometimes on indoor fields hurts like a @#@#$@#$ but the most "fair"

airsoft expensive and need a good crew of players, the i didnt feel it and no you didndt get me usually resulty in real violence

still think paint ball the "best"
Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Postby Almighty Benny » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 pm

It is now my life mission to accidentally lose an eye and get it replaced with an ocular nerf missile launcher implant
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Blitzen wrote:Can you leave it out?

I could, but it's uncomfortable. Also, it's exposed tissue, so it wouldn't be very good to leave it open all the time.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Strana » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:39 pm

well i play nerfwars, waterwars, and like airsoft. Its mainly what you have locally. For instance generaly in socal you need a paintball mask for minimal safety equipment, especially for indoor fields. My main armament is a aftermath MP5 that has yet do die or need major mainteneace even though I've had it for 3 years, and to boot cost me a grand total of $100 bucks i have a pistolgrip shotgun cost $25 dollars and 2 pistols one is a $40 dollar heavyweight and the other a $10 lightweight. a mask costs around 35+ dollars for a decent one and you usually don't have to replace it to many times. on to field fees. if you play at a paintball field the fees are usually high compared to a CQE field with a yearlong membership plan for around $25 that allows you infinite access a free peashooter 1000 rounds of ammo the only rules is full mask and limit of 400 fps also bb's must be bought on sight. depending on your ammo usage and game participation average $15 dollars for ammo for a full day less otherwise. so over three years that would be. 200 for weapons 75 for membership and a random amount for bb's also the membership has a discount program for the store wich also happens to be a army surplus store wallah you have cheaper guns then cheaper ammo masks cloeths and harness. in the end though its what you prefer playing.

For instance when nerf was using a pump and airbladder system to charge for the shot yes it took longer to shoot but the range was better. really the problem is that they need to increase the power in thier springs, to a livlier amount. hell my 35 LB larp bow has more range than a nerf dart though it has about the same dodgeability
DARN
Heavy Destroyer Class Carrier Hybrid HODGEPODGE
# odds and ends: a motley assortment of things
# patchwork: a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
Strana
Dimmy

Postby Blitzen » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Remember that Nerf guns are children's toys, and need to adhere to guidelines. With this in mind, I don't think Hasbro will be making high-powered Nerf guns any time soon.

EDIT: Of course, some awesome people have a site about Nerf gun mods. I'm sure you can find more than that, too.
Blitzen

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:05 am

Pvt Expendable wrote:nerf doesn't shoot far enough to be anything other than some hilarious version of tag

Fixed that for you. But yeah, that's basically what it boils down to.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby pesgores » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:20 am

I'm thinking about joining a paintball club because the noobs in my class got sick of playing it on anniversary parties and such so I am facing the real-deal players now.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games