For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars
Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude
It's the game I hate to love, but my Facebook friends keep beating my score, and I can't have that.
Then it showed up IRL at Barnes & Noble, but I used my Jedi mind tricks to evade capture and capitalist submission.
I never roll that many 6's in D&D!
- thinks he's better than you
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:31 pm
- Location: I was better than you. Now I'm just retired.
I love that game.
BTW I used to use 8d6 for one attack in DnD but then I got a new weapon.
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 am
- Location: Mangled, inside Audrey II
Return to Lesser Games
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest