BuyOhShock Too

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

BuyOhShock Too

Postby Bennanteno » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Just bought it for 360. Overall I think it's everything good about the first game, but also everything bad. I'm not sure who likes having to make endless bullshit detours and 2 hour scavenger hunts to save some fucking trees or something like that.
I can't find my ethernet cable, so no multiplayer for me yet.
Your thoughts?
Bennanteno
Officer

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:40 pm

But without the trees, Rapture would need to rely upon the parasite's air.

Could you harvest the little sisters? I had no problem doing so in the first game, but in the second there is just some sort of attachment, "Even Daddies toys have toys!"
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby james+burgundy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:51 am

Me thinks you are playing the game with the wrong mindset, you are thinking its a shot-um-up game when it is very much not all about BANG BANG.
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Subplots may add to the games playability but can have a negative effect when the plot consists of the words "save the." Who the fuck wants to "save the" anything? It's all about self interested equipment enhancements, stats advancement, and killing stuff. Take your pish sub plot and stick it in your ear.
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby james+burgundy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Warhead you misunderstand the game like Bennanteno. Its NOT a shooting game, its for the cowards who do not relish blood like a Brik Warrior should. So while the game is beneath everyone here (with the exception of my floppy penis) it does have a purpose and that is to entertain the lesser being, mainly those who quiver in blood unlike a true man who relishes every drop of it.
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Return to Lesser Games