Zombie Apocalypse: Eight Days Later

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Elmagnifico » Wed May 19, 2010 10:18 pm

oh, alright. (rabble rabble)

I follow the others into the gun shop, and look about for a shotgun or something, as well as a bayonet. However, my own hand remains on my pistol, and if any crazies try anything, I pop a plug in their arse.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby trebnos1 » Thu May 20, 2010 8:32 am

I meander into the gun shop as well, looking for some extra ammo for my shotgun. If I find a decent handgun and some ammo clips, I grab that as well.
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby Sloopofwar » Thu May 20, 2010 9:43 am

The group enters the Gunshop, or what was the gunshop. The shelves are empty, and the clerk is nowhere to be seen. Silver jumps over the counter and finds a auto-handgun, three clips of ammo, and a hunting knife. Looking around, the rest of the group finds twenty shotgun rounds. We were about to leave when a short fat man comes through the door, "Hey that's my gun," He said heading for Silver. Elmagnifico's hand starts twitching.
Sloopofwar
Cannon Fodder

Postby Sloopofwar » Thu May 20, 2010 11:43 am

Looking him over you realize he has a Spaz 12 in shoulder sling. This guy packs some serious heat.
Sloopofwar
Cannon Fodder

Postby trebnos1 » Thu May 20, 2010 2:57 pm

I offer him a beer and attempt to start a lewd conversation.
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby Elmagnifico » Thu May 20, 2010 6:52 pm

I keep my eyes on the spazzy, and if he tries anything, I give him a free sample of Magnum. In the event of a Mexican Standoff, I try to persuade the other's it's not worth it, and that we should move on to the Sporting goods or Hardware stores.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Elmagnifico » Thu May 20, 2010 7:38 pm

I was never here. We need to move on, nothing more for us here. I grab Naussica and Sloop and move to another corner of the store when the inevitable po po's show up. If any bullets stray near me, I'm returning fire. Once the carnage dies down I tell the others: My turn, let's head to the hardware store.
Last edited by Elmagnifico on Thu May 20, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri May 21, 2010 9:49 am

I enter the hardware shop and find a shovel.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Elmagnifico » Fri May 21, 2010 9:24 pm

I follow Ross and look for a spade.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby naussica » Fri May 21, 2010 10:31 pm

I look out the window to check for zombies.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Sloopofwar » Sat May 22, 2010 10:48 am

A lot of actions for me to wade through. :)
OK, Trebnos tries to hand the clerk a clerk a beer. He looks at it and then throws it to the ground in disgust. While he's distracted Silver quick-draws his .22 and fires four times. The clerk falls backwards a look of supreme surprise on his face. Elmagnifico grabs Nausica and Sloop and rushes to the other side of the shop as a police officer and a soldier enter the shop weapons drawn. The three open the side door and exit as Silver and Trebnos are left to explain themselves. Ross, who never went into the gun shop motions for the rest to follow him as he heads for the hardware store.
Sloopofwar
Cannon Fodder

Postby trebnos1 » Sat May 22, 2010 3:54 pm

I load up on extra shotgun shells. If silverdream tries to give me trouble, I blow his head off (hey, you started it, shooting my buddy like that).
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby naussica » Sat May 22, 2010 10:40 pm

I go to silver and trebnos and the cops and explain that what they did was in self-defense and if tey're let go, I take them and I to follow Ross.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Elmagnifico » Sat May 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Elmagnifico wrote:I follow Ross and look for a spade.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Sloopofwar » Sun May 23, 2010 11:52 am

Inside the gun shop things are heating up. Silver grabs a piece of the shattered bottle and slashes at Trebnos, but his plaid shirt absorbs the damage. The soldier drops into a crouch shouting, "Oy! Freeze!" while the police officer readies his billy club. At this time quick-thinking Nausica enters and tries to explain the dead body and the fighting, "That guy had a zombie bite, and he (pointing at Trebnos) was his brother, so he got mad at him (pointing at Silver) for shooting him"

Elmagnifico, Sloop, and Ross enter the hardware store. Ross and Elmagnifico pick up some spades while Sloop grabs a bolt cutter.
Sloopofwar
Cannon Fodder

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games