Meh...
50%
Sounds crappy, but Ill try it!
No votes
Sounds crappy, not interested...
17%

Total votes : 6

Postby Magic Soap » Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

... Or a wine-tasting evening in Italy. Or horse-riding. Or making tea for Aunt Gladys. Or trying to deliver a present to your school teacher who's leaving. Or stopping an angry man from polluting the rivers and lakes of Unicorn Valley.

Or you can just go on a horrible massacre, uncaring, as you squeeze the trigger, ending someone's life. They had a family; loved ones; friends; jobs; houses; a future; and you took it away as you pulled that piece of metal, sending the lead projectile straight into their shoulder. Not initially fatal, they lie there, the life leaving them as Death leans over, vampirically syphoning their souls from the scabbing blood, pooling over the skulls of the down-trodden, the beaten, the forgotten.

I think a picnic is a jolly nice alternative! Yes, tea, scones, gingerbread men, cake, jam, cream, to name but a few of the tasty treats!
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby BFenix » Wed May 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Magic Soap wrote:... Or a wine-tasting evening in Italy. Or horse-riding. Or making tea for Aunt Gladys. Or trying to deliver a present to your school teacher who's leaving. Or stopping an angry man from polluting the rivers and lakes of Unicorn Valley.

Or you can just go on a horrible massacre, uncaring, as you squeeze the trigger, ending someone's life. They had a family; loved ones; friends; jobs; houses; a future; and you took it away as you pulled that piece of metal, sending the lead projectile straight into their shoulder. Not initially fatal, they lie there, the life leaving them as Death leans over, vampirically syphoning their souls from the scabbing blood, pooling over the skulls of the down-trodden, the beaten, the forgotten.

I think a picnic is a jolly nice alternative! Yes, tea, scones, gingerbread men, cake, jam, cream, to name but a few of the tasty treats!

u dapper or something?
nah jk, I think I was clear, pulling triggers is great fun and killing stuff too, when your playing! I mean, seriously, its the whole point of Brikwars, reviving your inner child and remember the days you mixed up the action figures and green army men and waged epic battles!!
don't mix up playing with real life man
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Magic Soap » Thu May 27, 2010 11:38 am

BFenix wrote:
Magic Soap wrote:... Or a wine-tasting evening in Italy. Or horse-riding. Or making tea for Aunt Gladys. Or trying to deliver a present to your school teacher who's leaving. Or stopping an angry man from polluting the rivers and lakes of Unicorn Valley.

u dapper or something?
nah jk, I think I was clear, pulling triggers is great fun and killing stuff too, when your playing! I mean, seriously, its the whole point of Brikwars, reviving your inner child and remember the days you mixed up the action figures and green army men and waged epic battles!!
don't mix up playing with real life man

And what's wrong with manlove anyway? Anyway, I never even said I was male, lol! Now, I know you don't speak English as your first language, but I am just messing.

... A luxurious stroll along the beaches of Zanzibar...

Yes, it is meant to sound queer.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby BFenix » Thu May 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Well your right, English is kinda like my second language cause Im portuguese, but tv, videogames and movies (also English Class, but wth) made me a fluent speaker, I think...
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Magic Soap » Fri May 28, 2010 12:48 pm

TV! The √evil! Don't get me started on TV! Vile, repulsive! Idolising sex, violence, cookery... Back in my day we had books to read!
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby trebnos1 » Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Hm, in my day we still have books to read.
@BFenix, I never would have guessed English was your second language.
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby aoffan23 » Fri May 28, 2010 7:21 pm

trebnos1 wrote:Hm, in my day we still have books to read.

Yeah, but now this generation has become so fucking lazy, it's decided it needs virtual books so that you never have to endure the hardship of going to the library to borrow a book for free, instead sitting on your ass and killing braincells, and paying for a book that you might not even like and has the possibility of breaking from a single drop or becoming corrupt.

Remember going to your school library to get a book? What a fucking pain that was eh? :roll:
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby trebnos1 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:31 am

I'm homeschooled, so I see the world a little differently. For instance, my school library is in my room :?
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat May 29, 2010 9:41 am

Same here. I constantly read books, and the librarians at my local branch know me by name. So.

I am a total procrastinator though.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby BFenix » Sat May 29, 2010 10:44 am

aoffan23 wrote:

Yeah, but now this generation has become so fucking lazy, it's decided it needs virtual books so that you never have to endure the hardship of going to the library to borrow a book for free, instead sitting on your ass and killing braincells, and paying for a book that you might not even like and has the possibility of breaking from a single drop or becoming corrupt.

Remember going to your school library to get a book? What a fucking pain that was eh? :roll:

I don't agree with you 100%... I still rent lots of books from the schools library, and lots of my friends do so as well, I consider e-books kinda crappy, theres nothing like feeling a real book
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat May 29, 2010 10:45 am

Is that a good or a bad thing?
BFenix
Pooplord

Previous

Return to Lesser Games