Mutant Chronicles

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Arkbrik » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 am

The big stuff is of course deeper down than the small stuff, so I say we go left and take out the big stuff before the small stuff can wear us down.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby kiemaster » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:10 am

I agree with arkbrik and i got something that can take out the door.
Image
User avatar
kiemaster
Dimmy
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:06 pm
Location: As far away from you as possible

Postby birdman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:31 pm

So, what is it? Take out the door or take out the big stuff?
Image
User avatar
birdman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am

Postby naussica » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Birdman, you do realize your in my game?!
User avatar
naussica
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: doing what you see in my avatar

Postby Arkbrik » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 am

I think we should wait with blowing up the door so there will be less paths behind us for stuff that wants to stab us in the back. I place a stick/pen/cigarette/whatever on the floor leaning against the door, so it will fall over if the door opens. That way we can see if someone has opened the door when (if?) we come back.

Then I take the lead down the left tunnel, gun ready.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby birdman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:14 pm

You lean one round of ammo up against the door. That'll let you know if anything comes by and opens the door.

You trudge off to the left and stop short when you see off in the dark, foggy distance four heavily armed men. As you stop short and draw your weapons, they do the same. Various shouts and queries from you get no reply. As you advance, it becomes apparent that the men are mimicking your every move.

When you get within 5 feet of them, you suddenly realize that someone went to all the trouble to place a mirror right across the channel. It's perfect, no smudges, no distortion. Must be quite valuable, if it were possible to remove it in one piece.

Suddenly, however, Ross's reflection (of its own accord) scowls, draws its gun, and fires it straight at the real Ross. The mirror shatters, revealing more of the endless corridor. Sitting among the shit and glass shards on the floor is a single spent shell casing.

Right after this happens, you all hear a small 'tink' noise from the junction you just passed, kind of like someone dropping a pen or a cigarette lighter on the floor.

What do, heroes?
Image
User avatar
birdman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:24 pm

I blink at the spot where the reflection was, slightly confused. My head whirls. Parallel universes? Possibly? I decide that I don't care, spin around, and swing the light down on the door.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby birdman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:28 pm

You can't see it from your current position.
Image
User avatar
birdman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am

Postby Arkbrik » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:41 am

Let's go back and check, shall we?
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby kiemaster » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:24 am

i slowly trudge back making sure to keep low and try not to get shot at (11)
Image
User avatar
kiemaster
Dimmy
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:06 pm
Location: As far away from you as possible

Postby birdman » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Wait a sec. Did that little fucker get himself banned again?
Image
User avatar
birdman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am

Postby stubby » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Shapeshifter? Oh yeah, he's been banned for a long time now.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby birdman » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Of course. What'd he do, anyways?
Image
User avatar
birdman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:57 am

Something that ticked stubby off, what else. I guess we have another slot open then.

I keep the light trained on the hall as we make our way back towards the door. Ready weapons.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby birdman » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:39 pm

All right.
As you return to the original corridor, you find that the shell you leant up against the door is gone. What's more, the large padlock that was hanging on the door is hanging open.
And finally, leading off into the right hand corridor is a series of tracks in the shit, 2 left boots and one right. This trail seems to go straight off into the distance, headed away from the door.
What do?
Image
User avatar
birdman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest