Fallout III RP START

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Dragonfire666666 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 am

I help load the plane and pull a paracuhte on to my self.
TROLOLO
Dragonfire666666
Officer

Postby Elmagnifico » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 pm

I keep fueling, and if there's any fuel left once the plane's tanks are full, I top up my Shishkebab.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Attention: Runs with Legos has joined the game!

----------------------------------
While everyone is going about the preflight things, legos attempts to stealthly slip in and steal something. He fails epicly, and falls through the roof. Sitting on his ass, looking like an ass, he says: "Uh....Hi! I'm legos! Need some help?"

"You bet your ass i do! Help me load this goddamned plane!" I say.

Elmganfico finishes fueling the plane, and tops up his shisekebab. However, the explosive jet fuel has improved it...

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: JET-KE-BAB the Jet-Ke-Bab deals not only fire damage, but also explosive damage to foes.(Bonus to limb crippling AND splash damage, user is immune)

Candlejack looks at the small amount of spare ammo, then at the truck. Back to ammo, back to truck. He does this for a minute, then begins to chuckle loudly. "Yee hawhawhahw! Ammo! Explosion! Yee-hawhahwhahwaw! BIG BOOM! EXPLOSIVO!"

Dragonfire, seeing the plane, loads parachutes and puts one on himself. He sits in the plane, a near- nervous wreck.

Naussica does not want to go near Candlejack, and instead rigs the doors for remote opening.

From the sounds outside, it would appear the enclave and ghouls are fighting. Here's our chance! Time for take-off![/b][/quote]
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Lets blow this place and go home!

Postby Dragonfire666666 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:52 pm

I jump into the co pilot's seat and strap myself in.
TROLOLO
Dragonfire666666
Officer

Postby Elmagnifico » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:20 pm

I grab a parachute and get in the back of the plane.

I yell to the others in Ancient Memese: "GET TO THA CHOPPA!"
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby naussica » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 pm

I board the plane and put on a parachute.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 am

i want to put on a parachute and see if i can find a Big Gun. if i do, i want to set it up at the back of the plane incase we need to shoot at enemies as we take off. if i can't i just grab a parachute and strap in.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Candlejack » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 am

I help Runny rig up the minigun Elmagnifico dropped so it will fire out of one of the plane's windows. I also grab a parachute, giving a wary eye to whoever is going to be flying this monstrosity.
"Nietzsche is dead. Nietzsche remains dead. No amount of philosophy or existentialism will fix this." -Anonymous
Candlejack
Officer

Postby chaplin-austin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 pm

I run for the prewar cache, grab a rifle or two then book it to the plane.
If a have enough actions i will prepare a crate of grenades to toss from the plane, also I put on a parchute.
chaplin-austin
Officer

Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Previous

Return to Lesser Games