Fallout III RP START

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby 501stCadians » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 pm

IVhorseman wrote:LOL

Come and save us IV!
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Candlejack » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Cursing that maniac Chaplin, I use my lever-action rifle as a crutch and hobble over to the plane to help Elmagnifico evaluate its suitability for launch.
"Nietzsche is dead. Nietzsche remains dead. No amount of philosophy or existentialism will fix this." -Anonymous
Candlejack
Officer

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Candlejack and Elmagnifico hobble over to the plane. It's a Douglas C-47. As you give the plane a look over, you see that it's in very good condition for a 200 year old plane. However, it's engines are badly beat up and need replacing. Someone needs to operate the nearby crane to remove the old engines and replace the new ones. It should take around 4 turns. In addition, Elmagnifico checks the fuel. The plane is empty. Someone needs to use the fuel tank and hose nearby to fill both wings. That will take 4 turns.

501st Wakes up. As Elmagnifico tells me the situation, i tell him we need to barricade the hanger somehow. After that, i move into the armory and begin to pack up guns,food,supplies, and ammo into the plane. That will take 2 turns. My robots return, give me medical supplies, and help me load.

Austin finds a stimpack, and puts it in his pack.

Dragonfire finds 3 leg braces, 2 surgical supplies, some bandages, and 2 stimpacks.

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby chaplin-austin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 pm

I attempt to heal my self with the stimpack. If I have any actions left I will help with the truck.(load with fuel, supplies, PREWAR WEAPONS, etc)
Last edited by chaplin-austin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chaplin-austin
Officer

Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Postby Elmagnifico » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:31 pm

I set the truck to neutral, could you guys give me a push over to the door? This thing'll do much better as a barricade than a pile of scrap metal.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby naussica » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:52 pm

I'll take cover and keep my hunting rifle ready.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Dragonfire666666 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 pm

I will help Elmagnifico with the truck, then I will glance inside the weapons cache
TROLOLO
Dragonfire666666
Officer

Postby Candlejack » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 pm

I berate Naussica for being a lazy layabout and not helping, and I switch places with Elmagnifico so he can use his two good legs to push, and I can use my still-good arms to steer.
"Nietzsche is dead. Nietzsche remains dead. No amount of philosophy or existentialism will fix this." -Anonymous
Candlejack
Officer

Postby chaplin-austin » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Bump
chaplin-austin
Officer

Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Postby 501stCadians » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Sorry, I went on a trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaplin stabs the stimpack into his thigh, and grunts as the several inch needle punches through skin and flesh. He begins to feel a bit better. He then jogs over to help 501st With the plane loading. He sees the following:

5 50 Gallon Water Tanks(filled, purified)
5 Crates of Canned food
2 Pallets of 20 boxes of ammo
5 Gun Lockers
1 "secure pallet" with 10 mini nukes and a fatman strapped down on it
30 or so small crates
15 30 gallon Fuel Cans, Full
1 Pre packed- Ready to deploy, army jeep, now with gatling laser attachment!(undeployed).

This will fill the plane up 4.5 out of 6 tonnes of weight. We can load 1.5 more tonnes of stuff.
"We are going to need this shit for the trip to lost hills, in case we go down. Grab that forklift and begin loading, i'll keep digging through the warehouse and piling stuff."

Elmagnifico tries to set the truck in neutral, but instead starts it! It rushes forward, almost hitting Dragonfire, before he parks it at the only entrance.

Naussica climbs up a nearby ladder to the second level of the hanger, keeping and eye out for trouble.

Candlejack calls Naussica a "Stupid F'ing Git" for not helping, then heads toward the crane.

PRE FLIGHT CHECKLIST:
Replace Engines.
Fuel Plane.
Load Plane.- 4.5/6 tonnes
Start Plane.
Open Hanger doors.

501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby chaplin-austin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 am

I will go to the crane and attempt to pull the levers to see what I can do.
chaplin-austin
Officer

Postby naussica » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:28 pm

I'll open the hanger.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

naussica wrote:I'll open the hanger.

You idiot, that'll let the enemies in. We want the plane ready before we open the hanger doors.

501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Candlejack » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 pm

I limp into the crane and start it up. I survey the hangar, looking for engines. If I find any, I then use the crane to install them.
Candlejack
Officer

Postby Elmagnifico » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm

I move out the back of the truck, taking note of any contents thereof, and help Candlejack install the engines.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games