Fallout III RP START

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby chaplin-austin » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 am

Candlejack wrote:I limp into the crane and start it up. I survey the hangar, looking for engines. If I find any, I then use the crane to install them.

Thats what I am doing candlejack...
chaplin-austin
Officer

Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Postby Candlejack » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 pm

oops. In that case, I help install the engines.
"Nietzsche is dead. Nietzsche remains dead. No amount of philosophy or existentialism will fix this." -Anonymous
Candlejack
Officer

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Chaplin gets up to the crane, and starts it up. Candlejack and magnifico hook the chains to the engines and disconnect them. The first engine is released, and put at the side. Chaplin then loads the new engine in the bay. Someone needs to climb into the wing and hookup the fuel tube. Chaplin then moves the crane along the gantry, and unhooks the 2nd old engine, and puts it aside. He slides the crane back down, and picks up the new engine. He installs it; it needs it's fuel tube hooked up as well. 501st Makes for the forklift, after organizing everything onto pallets and packing parachutes onto them (in case we need to bail). He begins loading the cargo into the cargo section of the C-47. Before this, he yells at naussica to not open the doors-and he does not. Naussica stands aimlessly, not knowing what to do.

PRE FLIGHT CHECKLIST:
Load new engines- Almost done, needs fuel tubes hooked up.
Fuel Plane-Not done
Load Plane- Started
Open Hanger doors- Not done.

MASSIVE ENCLAVE AND GHOUL ATTACK BEGINS THE TURN AFTER NEXT TURN. LETS MOVE PEOPLE.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby Dragonfire666666 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:49 pm

I'll connect the fuel tubes then help load the plane.
TROLOLO
Dragonfire666666
Officer

Postby naussica » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 pm

I climb into the wing and hook up the fuel tube.
Last edited by naussica on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby chaplin-austin » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 am

I will survey the hangar doors, and attempt to oil any mechnaisms so the hangar doors can open up quicker for a fast get away. If the hangar doors are fine then I will make a mad dash for the pre war weapon stache.
chaplin-austin
Officer

Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Postby Elmagnifico » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:51 pm

I help with the fueling, hooking up the lines, pumping the gas, etc. If there's any left behind when the tank's full, I begin sloshing it all over the rear section of the truck. I also load any unclaimed explosives I can carry into the truck.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Fulizer » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:12 am

now that you've removed any promise of older fallout refrences, this has become win, I actually want to see what happens next.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:36 pm

are there any open spots?
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby chaplin-austin » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:36 pm

God, this is taking forever. I will be gone for the next week btw.
If this gets updated, then I will help get the plane working. If I happen to have extra actions I will rig some sort of vehicle with explosives and a remote control. :lol:
chaplin-austin
Officer

Postby 501stCadians » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Next cycle soon, after sleep. Went to greece for a wedding.

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:33 pm

ANYWAYS.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:57 am

OK,anyone wanting to join, post in the other thread. Thank-you.(Char Creation)

------------------------
Elmagnfico hobble-sprints over to the truck, and begins to pile the few explosives in the back,rigging them for remote detonation.

Chaplin finds some oil in the shelves, and oils up the doors so they will be very fast in opening.

Naussica climbs inside the wing, smashes his head a couple times, and connects the fuel tubes.

Once naussica is done and comes out of the plane, Elmagnifico(now with remote detonator) hooks up the two fueling hoses, and begins to fuel it. It will take 1 turn.

501st Keeps on loading the plane. It'll take him 1 more turn, but he's loaded most of the pre-war cache by now.

501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby Candlejack » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:52 am

I gleefully begin loading any and all ammunition we cannot fire with our current armaments into the truck.
"Nietzsche is dead. Nietzsche remains dead. No amount of philosophy or existentialism will fix this." -Anonymous
Candlejack
Officer

Postby naussica » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 am

I help Candlejack load the stuff. If we get attacked, I'll draw my lazer rifle and shoot the enemies.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games