Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4-kRLaE

Loved Assassin's Creed II, I'm definitely going to be checking this out.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Scottsamn » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:04 pm

At first I thought it was live action. Looks cool, but all pre-rendered cutscenes look cool. Best wait for actual gameplay footage.
"I loved smoking that bastard"
-My mother, concerning an anoying squirle.
"I think his mate saw me. *BANG BANG BANG* Yes, yes he did."- The Sniper
Scottsamn
Dimmy

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Yeah, there's no reasonable way for them to make the gameplay the same quality as the trailer, although that would be epic multiplied by awesome. The Assassin's Creed II gameplay was really nice though, so I don't see why this wouldn't be even better.

I also hope they sneak in a few references like they did in ACII with the "It's-a me! Mario!" thing they did. I literally LOL'd when I saw that.

I'm thinking that they might make it so that you can be any of the characters shown in the trailer, kind of like you can lock on to a certain person at the beginning with the machine-y thing. However, this would be pretty complex to make, and would also take away from the connection and continuity of Ezio.

Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby RJ » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:13 pm

I heard that in a demo, you wake up in a woman's bed as a slightly older Ezio where you are then bombarded by enemies, at the end you are supposedly cannon-balled to death.

Maybe you play as the Brotherhood, taking up Ezio's legacy.

By the way, this is a Spin-off instead of the final part of the series so this could happen.
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby Fulizer » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 am

Plothole: 1 Animus: 1 Player
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Postby RJ » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:15 am

Yeah, unless this has nothing to do with the Animus. Maybe these guys actually act by their own accord?
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby Fulizer » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:27 am

but then without the animus theyd be able to avoid everything that the animus exists for, they could go through the invisible walls (error: subject cannot acsess memory at the time) and woudn't be able to see thier own HP bar in the top left corner, they woudn't be able to pause the game AND they (other players) would actually be expected to listen to the Fucka playing Ezio, Fat chance.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Postby RJ » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Fine, maybe this is users of the Templar thing. Remember all them animus' at the begining of ACII?

Also, Ubisoft has said that the only reason AS:B isn't ACIII is because they want ACIII to be set in yet another environment.

The Story also starts with Ezio returning to his Uncle's after the Pope-fight it it being laid siege.

Finally, the first game mode has been revealed. At the start you are given the image of your target, nothing else and you must assasinate him from just that image and not a waypoint or neon name above head. However, your target has a target and his target has a target and so on, meaning that you are the hunter and the hunted at once.

Sounds fun.
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby stubby » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm

RJ wrote:Remember all them animus' at the beginning in ASCII?

Also, Ubisoft has said that the only reason AS:B isn't in ASCII is because they want ASCII to be set in yet another environment.

I know what you wrote, but this is what I read. Dwarf Fortress Creed ftw
stubby
forum janitor

Postby RJ » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Isn't that just the Dwarf Fortress forums?
RJ
Mega Blok

Return to Lesser Games