Roll to Dodge: Roll to Dodge: Cyberpunk Razor Gang Battle

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

jmatthew
Minifig

Post by jmatthew » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:33 am

....and what does Girlface want Karen to do... or is she too busy chanting to give orders?

I guess this would be a good time to mention that anytime someone decides to devote their entire turn to only one action, whether it's something their character is doing, or orders their character is giving, their die roll is +1 for that action.... Of course, this also means rolling a 6 has an increased likelihood as well....

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Furious at seeing Girlface again disrupting her magnificent game, just as it is getting interesting too! Randy opens the window and kicks the dead Mr Pussyfeathers through it with one of her kinky latex thigh length boots. She pauses before closing the window again, certain that she saw Mr Pussyfeathers run off on landing... nah, couldn't be.

Right! Declare your actions and roll for Initiative you pukefaced bastards, she says to the players moodily.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 pm

knife the enemies

jmatthew
Minifig

Post by jmatthew » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:06 pm

.....oreo.... there... are... no.... more.... enemies.....
are you even reading this?

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 pm

nevermind then.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:25 pm

[Hahaha, NOW it's just like a real roleplay night]

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Will there be any possibility that I can join this?
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

jmatthew
Minifig

Post by jmatthew » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Ross, I'll let you in on the game; just make a character name. However, it's Miss Randy's call on whether or not your character gets to make a character for the metagame.

I've already rolled for Sliver's attempts to raise the kittyzombie, and for Warhead's punting it out the window, but I'm on a break at work and don't have time to type it up at the moment.

Oremawsome, you still need to give orders based on the current situation for both Phillip and Privet. Remember, your Privet is a 1337 hax0r, not a warrior, but right now everyone just got all nice and revealed to each other, and there's no longer an intense battle to be had... for now....

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Someones mobile phones goes, probably one of the players mankey friends... bet the fucker wants to play too, thinks Miss Randy bitterly.

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Karl wonders why in God's name he's still got tape over his eyes, and removes it, wanting to see what all the scratching and screaming and kicking noises are all about. But most importantly he wants to see where those latex sounds are coming from.

PPHAJ turns to everyone else.

"Alright, I've got my boys coming to give us a lift in 5, so take what you want from these chumps, and quick, cause once they're on that airlift they'll be too busy being searched to give you any presents. Explanations and all that can wait till we're somewhere safer, so save your breath and get to work.

He clicks a button on his car key and a sentry camera pops out of the trunk to watch their backs. He moves over to the bodies to take their guns and look for other useful stuff.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:13 pm

jmatthew wrote:.....oreo.... there... are... no.... more.... enemies.....
are you even reading this?
probly TL;dr

Timmy apologizes for the explosion O' pizza and oggles the newly uncovered boobies.

Dr inferno explains that he will pay mrs. cyber ditective double the amount she is getting to work for him. and, seeing the amazing firepower displayed offers PPHAJ a job offer he would be hard pressed to refusse.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:06 pm

dr. inferno does not know about the man from japan. he is just assumeing she has a reason for jumping on the car. and he suposses that reason is detrementle to his objective.

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Warhead wrote:Someones mobile phones goes, probably one of the players mankey friends... bet the fucker wants to play too, thinks Miss Randy bitterly.
Acting on a sudden suspicion, Miss Randy opens the door to find Rick McCoy standing there. He blinks at her get-up and glances past her to find Girlface topless, then sheepishly lowers the phone from his ear. "Er... Karl said you guys were having a game. Can I come in?"
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Timy greets him.

also please note that timmy is 19 years old.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:00 am

Miss Randy glowers at the new arrival giving him the once over. "Depends, did you bring any beer?" She, slams the door behind her as the new dude enters. "I'm not rolling up a new Character at this stage, so you can be "Felon" Karen Curtis' monstrously huge Cyber pooch who was keeping pace with the team as Curtis' backup."