Roll To Dodge: Wyrmthax The Dreaded (Hero 2/5)

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Mr. FudgeDaRules » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:27 pm

....Sneaking on the computer before dinner....

Sorry about that. Also in the Thieves Guild,

Rope [15gp]
Image
User avatar
Mr. FudgeDaRules
Minifig
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Closer to your gun than you yourself are.

Postby Rody » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 am

hmm... a bit of rope of undefined length... now at the very least we can bind any bandits we encounter and interrogate them BEFORE they commit suicide.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Mr. FudgeDaRules » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Shopping:_

Sir Alex:

5 healing potions (30 x 5 = 150): 150
70 crossbow bolts (1 x 70 = 70): 220
1 acid potion (50 x 1 = 50): 270
Inn (5): 275

Total: 275gp (borrow some from Kat)


Sir Loristrang

5 extra slots (10 x 5 = 50): 50
Restock (60): 110

Total: 110gp

Note: I will assign the slots as you didn't do so. No big. I'll choose wisely.

Sir Trisold

3 healing potions (30 x 3 = 90): 90
1 rope (15 x 1 = 15): 105

Total: 105gp


Kat

1 cult Armor (300 x 1 = 300): 300

Total: 300gp


Sir Thorg

You attempt to confront the Alakor.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Me want pretty stone back!"

"No you don't," The Alakor grins.

"Umm, yes I do."

*sigh* "This stone is dangerous. Especially if a dragon gets hold of it. So, no. I keep the stone.

"Then I hurt you!!!

And Sir Thorg swings his axe at Thyst. A direct hit! ...and it does nothing.

"If you're quite done, You may leave now."

Then, a sudden wind hits Sir Thorg and sweeps him back.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The party rests at the tavern, and continues the journey. Before long, you finally see your destination; Wyrmthax's cave. You walk in, weapons ready. As you enter, a very well-dressed man approaches.

"Can I help you?"

"Erm, I need to find Wyrmthax. Now."

While Sir Trisold is speaking, Sir Loristrang sneaks around in the shadows to get into a flanking position.

"Sorry, he's out. Come back as ghosts :twisted: "

And with that he's surrounded by a light. The light comes from the floor. To be more specific, from a particular pattern on the floor. The pattern is a circle, with a dot in the middle. Three lines shoot from the inside of the circle, and just barely miss the dot as they enter the opposite side. These lines thus form a triangle around the dot.

The newly appeared dragon speaks.

"Time for lunch!!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wyrmthax's Bouncer
HP = 40/40
MP = 7/7 |"1"|
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sir Trisold Heroic feat available
HP = 7/7
Damage: Longsword (1d6), Shield (1d3)
Equipment: Longsword|E|, Shields{2}|E|, Chain Mail armor 100%|E|, Purse with 131gp, a Weapon Enhancer, 3 healing potions, rope, and an unknown item

Sir Thorg [recover to be able to use feat in 1 turn]
HP = 9/9
Damage: Brainbiter [1d6+1]
Eqiuipment: Brainbiter(battleaxe)|E|, Chain Mail armor 95%|E|, Purse with 209gp, and a green vial of liquid (unknown item)

Sir Alex Heroic feat available
HP = 11/11
Damage: Crossbow (1d5 + 2), Shortsword (1d6)
Equipment: Crossbow{enhanced}|E|, Shortswords {3}, Crossbow Bolts {100}, Chain Mail armor 100%|E|, acid potion, 5 healing potions, Debt to Kat (75gp), empty purse

Sir Loristrang [recover to be able to use feat in 3 turns]
HP = 8/8
Damage: Shortsword (1d6), Shruiken (1d5+1), Runeblade (1d7), Throwing Knife (2d3), Hidden Blade (2d4-1)
Equipment: Magic leather tunic 97%|E| Bandit's Costume|E|, Runeblade, 2 shortswords|E|, 1 more shortsword, 10 shruikens, 6 throwing knives, 2 stealth blades, Purse Hood|E|, Magic Boots|E|

Kat
HP = 8/8 Heroic feat available
Damage: Claws (2d4)
Equipment: Claws, purse with 5gp, cult Armor 100%|E|
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Orders. Let's end this.
Last edited by Mr. FudgeDaRules on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Mr. FudgeDaRules
Minifig
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Closer to your gun than you yourself are.

Postby Warhead » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:50 am

Set him house on fire. :evil: or shit on his cult.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10908
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Or shit on the house AND set fire to the cult.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby Warhead » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:10 pm

U mad, hot pussy not what Thorg about.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10908
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:27 am

What are steach blades? I don't think I've ever heard the word "steach" in my life, mind clearing that up?
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Mr. FudgeDaRules » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:12 am

aoffan23 wrote:What are steach blades? I don't think I've ever heard the word "steach" in my life, mind clearing that up?


Sorry, my bad. Meant "stealth". Thanks for noticing that :P

BTW, you guys are in a rock cave. Can't set that on fire. And there is no cult around other than Kat, and you don't want that as an enemy. Now if I were you I'd do something about that dragon.
Image
User avatar
Mr. FudgeDaRules
Minifig
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Closer to your gun than you yourself are.

Postby Warhead » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:53 am

[befriend dragon, use it to enact revenge on unscrupulous merchant/wizard]
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10908
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Rody » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:47 am

Warhead wrote:[befriend dragon, use it to enact revenge on unscrupulous merchant/wizard]

sounds like a plan, do we have anything that would make the dragon befriend us?
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Mr. FudgeDaRules » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:44 am

He'd be your friend if you gave him BBQ sause to eat you with. As Wyrmthax's bouncer, I highly doubt he'll reason with you...for the sake of plot, he won't reason will you. K?
Image
User avatar
Mr. FudgeDaRules
Minifig
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Closer to your gun than you yourself are.

Postby Warhead » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Then he is a humungous prick and my last tenuous link to tolerance has snapped, sick of being fucked about in this tedious game.

Thorg not take dis shit, ATTACK!.. YAAAAAAAAARGH! CHOKE ON THORG DRAGON!!! :twisted:

I'm out in case you can't guess, thanks for the escalating repetition.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10908
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:07 pm

In that case:

Stick every single blade I have into Thorg, pointy ends facing out, and let him get eaten.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Warhead » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah! Let the smegger get sick to death eating me and nuke the sum'bitch from orbit.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10908
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Mr. FudgeDaRules » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 pm

@Warhead,

Really? Yes, I know this had seriously bad repetition, but I've learned from this on how to make it better. And this was almost done. Seriously. Just a couple more turns and it's over. But whatever. If you're out, then I'm waiting for the other three orders.
Image
User avatar
Mr. FudgeDaRules
Minifig
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Closer to your gun than you yourself are.

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests