Picture Wars

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Kyre » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:You two. You're on my turf. Get out. Now. I am DONE with you- I don't need to be called retarded to have fun on the internet. A few good idiots can ruin the game for a few targets, and I'm pretty damn certain that I was one of those targets. If you encouraged damn fun you wouldn't tolerate people like Lizzrd, and you would defend people that want to play the game. I got so damn self righteous BECAUSE YOU GODDAMN IDIOTS DID THAT TO ME! I don't fucking NEED PW, YOU DAMN IDIOTS. WHEN I GO THERE, I GET TROLLED. I'M NOT COMING THE FUCK BACK TO SOMETHING I DON'T HAVE FUN WITH. I'm not an wishy washy idiot like Kyre, when I say I do something I make damn well I FINISH IT, come hell or high water.

You can keep your damn examples, idiots, I'm done with you. Tell Metal to delete the fucking account, I don't fucking need it anymore. Picture Wars has been deleted from my bookmarks. Now get the FUCK out and don't come to MY FUCKING TURF to tell me that I'm FUCKING RETARDED. THAT'S THE FUCKING REASON I FUCKING QUIT, DICKS.

OUT.

Ow, man. And here I thought you were one of four or five PW members I could call a friend. Fuck you, bro, fuck you. I'm not wishy-washy, I have anger management issues. I stand by what I believe. If I was wishy-washy, I'd be changing my mind all the time. The only reason I continually returned to PW is because 1)I've got nothing else to do to fill the time I spent there, and 2) I like some of the matches. You can forget about my offer through steam to keep talking to you, you're almost as bad as Leadpumper and the PW Old Guard, you simply target a different group of members- YOUR ALLIES!

Yes I made this account simply to tell you that. And you know what? IT FELT DAMNED GOOD.

Kyre Legan, OUT.
TROLOLO
Kyre
Demi-God of BrikWars

Postby ForlornCreature » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:02 am

Jeez, and I thought people had finished with the stupid insults and crap on this thread.
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby Elmagnifico » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:02 am

READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Leadpumper » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:04 am

TROLOLO
Leadpumper
Battlefield General

Postby Warhead » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:52 pm

More like
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby stubby » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Thanks Kyre! We appreciate your contributions to this thread. However, please consider sending your response to a week ago when people were still interested.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Fulizer » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:52 pm

now where were we, oh yeah, ross varn's post, we all get pissed off (And drunk, occasionally at the same time) and make a bad post, I did, I got a shiny title for it, In case I needed encouragement. anyways, Don't feel bad or complain, feel good that you havn't been branded for it.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Postby Kyre » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Sorry stubby, had to let Ross know he was a douche somehow, and it wouldn't let me PM him. That, and I have a nasty habit of not looking at dates...
TROLOLO
Kyre
Demi-God of BrikWars

Postby ForlornCreature » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Why did YOU have to be the 1000th user! Figures
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Yop, backstabbed one of my friends, inflamed two boards worth of warlike internet users, and was called a retard repeatedly. We can end this with the conclusion that I fail and leave it with that, eh?
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby naussica » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:59 am

Great, just when all of this shit is finally blowing over, we get a PW guy acting a pretty cool guy. If you don't like him, that's fine, but you don't need to bring it on the forum he's respected (and trolled on because it's natural for Silva). If you don't want to see him, DON'T JOIN THE DAMN FORUM HE'S ON! God, when will they ever learn?
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 am

Silver. How the hell am I trolling.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:14 am

Bitch, did you just kick my poodle? :evil:
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby pesgores » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:55 am

Looks like I missed a lot of action.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Warhead » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:29 am

pesgores wrote:Looks like I missed a lot of action.

Never mind, maybe once you reach your 30's you'll finally get some pity sex. Hi Pez. :D
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games