Steambirds

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Steambirds

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:33 pm

I ran across the browser game "SteamBirds" yesterday, and it may or may not have something to do with turn 3 of my forum battle being late. In any case, it's a turn-based game in which you control a group of planes in a dogfight, and it plays in much the same way as air-to-air combat in Brikwars, except I can take the next turn whenever I want instead of waiting three damn days for the last few people to send in orders.

There's two versions: the original, where you command multiple planes in a series of missions, and the survival game, where you pilot a single plane against an endless wave of enemies. Go check them out, they're both great fun. I'm thinking about building one of the aircraft, but I'm not sure which yet or whether I can spare the bricks right now.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby ikensall » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 pm

I found that quite a while ago, it is probobally the best turn based strategy game i have come across, but i don't really spenbd long on games. I've been trying to get a lego version of some of the planes but it's hard to make them look good and steampunk.
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby naussica » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:50 pm

I found this awhile ago as well. I like it, I'm a real sucker for strategy games.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Zixy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:42 pm

I've found this before too. Aren't we all suckers for these games...
Yeah, I have an afro. His name is Gustavo.
TROLOLO
Zixy
Champion

Return to Lesser Games