Predator of the Empire - Pocket Dungeon Online

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Olothontor » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Can't wait to kill some Kobolds. Warrior is a great class, because, like in many RPGs, the Fighter's role is simply thus:

"I hit it. I hit it really fucking hard. I hit it till it dies from it."
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby BFenix » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Olothontor wrote:Can't wait to kill some Kobolds. Warrior is a great class, because, like in many RPGs, the Fighter's role is simply thus:

"I hit it. I hit it really fucking hard. I hit it till it dies from it."

So true. My first dungeon was crawled with a Warrior, great basic starting unit, even better if you loot a Battle Axe and some armor!
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Thief was a very fun trip though. I don't like not being able to use buffs from the potions I find.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Alec begins tapping his foot impatiently, wondering when they will embark.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:Alec begins tapping his foot impatiently, wondering when they will embark.

Alright guys, I had a busy day, its getting late and Im tired now, I made about half the turn and Ill complete it tomorrow followed by posting...
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Sorry for the long w8 guys, here we go!

Alec, the Ranger, is examining the strange runic inscriptions on the dungeon sculpted entrance and the impaled skulls on stakes when he hears a group of three coming his way from the plains. Sygon The Mighty Warrior, along with mysterious Chinook, The Shadowy Thief and powerful Soontir, the Wizard approached. They all greet Alec, that made his way out of town earlier in the morning. Once they all got ready, they stepped down the downing darkness and a foul stench started to get their attention. Once inside, an insane laugh came from nowhere - Muahahahahaah, foolish adventurers, you dare enter a temple where The Mortroniuz God's will is done? Your doom waits you! -

*RUMBLE*

The floor before you shifts and walls move, suddenly, you all notice your party members are no longer with you, the new room your in is definitely not the same as before.
Suddenly, sharp noises of reptile-ish crics and roars echo around, the sound was getting nearer, Kobolds!

(Tell if anything is wrong or if you have any questions, please send in your actions)
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Olothontor » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Run forward and bust open the first Northern door, axe at the ready.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Let's check out that western door, shall we?

Alec pushes the door open slightly, peering around for monsters before he goes in.

By the way, if there is a pesky monster in there, a Quick Strike shall be in order.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby ForlornCreature » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Thank god for mobile broadband.

Soontir begins to freak.

"No. No, not again, they told me this wouldn't happen! Those fools, they should be skewered like they deserve, they have imprisoned me again! No, not again, I will get out...but they will pay, I will kill them myselves if the caves do not, those damn fools!"
He bashes the walls with his hands, feeling for cracks in the darkness, and finds two doors, although one has a heavy lock on it, and he screams and insane cry at his misfortune.

Soontir crawls over to the south door, a wild look of revenge in his eyes, and slowly opens it, wary of the creatures that would inevitably inhabit the room beyond.

/offtopic

There should be a reason to use locked doors, like add an extra roll for treasure chests to encourage people to unlock the doors.
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:21 pm

I think our resident Wizard may need thesnuggly...
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby ForlornCreature » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 pm

ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Alec notices a harsh wind coming from the northern end of the dungeon.

"Wizards." he mumbles, "Always doing something wrong and putting a rip in the Space/Time Continuum."
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby ForlornCreature » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Fel hears a comment in the distance, and he realizes he is not alone, raising his hopes. He whispers to himself in the darkness, still wary of the creatures in the room he is about to enter.
"Yes! I am not alone! Someone to help, to share the burden! Or perhaps to eat...yes, food is rare in these caves...Wait...HE was one of the ones who imprisoned me, bah! He is of no use, I will kill him if I find him, that unintelligent brute!"
He begins to flex his fingers, muttering incomprehensible words under his breath as he prepares himself...
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Alec feels a cold shiver run down his spine.

"What the hell-" he says, drawing his bow.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Ker-Bump!
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games