Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

paintball

Postby subyrally » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:04 am

anyone else play?
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:38 pm

airsoft. used to play, but wasnt for me. also, not really a new topic. this has been posted at least 3 times. but as they were probably deleted in the great general discussions holocaust of G.R. 2,010, you are forgiven.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby subyrally » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:27 pm

i figured that it might have been posted before, but i searched and came up with nothing. at least not any threads about it.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 pm

well, then, let this be dedicated to the lost threads of almighty bennys rampage through gen. discussion. may they rest in internet peace, which isn't that peaceful.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:48 pm

You do know that you sound insane to him. Right?
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:52 am

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:well, then, let this be dedicated to the lost threads of almighty bennys rampage through gen. discussion.

The existence of Almighty Benny cannot be proven or unproven so he is now just an unsubstantiated legend... like Almighty God.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby subyrally » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 am

Ross_Varn wrote:You do know that you sound insane to him. Right?

i wasnt going to say anything, lol.

so yeah, back on topic, does anyone actually play?

i am into woodsball and scenario games. i have a small arsenal set up for different situations. most of my markers are custom. i have even build, from scratch, a bolt action sniper made to use First Strike paintballs. the FS paintballs are fin stabilized sniper rounds, thought they would be a joke until i tried em out.

i was going to post a pic of the sniper, but i can find a good shot of it, ill have to take some pics later.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby OneEye589 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 am

Spartan plays so well he could be in SpecOps.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Rody » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:43 am

did paintball once at a party, I managed to be the only one to be hit in a place that was not covered by clothing, my neck.
overall it was quite much fun.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby Cpl. Halan » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 am

Airsofter here, I'd love to play paintball though.
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.
Cpl. Halan
Dimmy

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:51 pm

I'd like to do both. Don't have the guns or the connections to get around to playing them at the moment though.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby subyrally » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 pm

well, if anyone in or around maryland wants to, let me know. i have gear and connections.

i will agree, neck shots suck. worst shot i took was in the collar bone at point blank. i came around a corner and surprised the guys in the bunker, one surrendered and the other didnt see me and went to take a shot down the field as i came around. that was pain, then i managed to screw up my leg at the same time in avoiding punching a hole in the wall or the kid. that sucked, but i still managed to clear that flank.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

went airsofting today, had a hella fun time, got to use only my gas pistol the day because there were no rentals and my M14 can't be used there, to high fps. got shot on the nose twice, at point blank, such is CQB fields. i traded my shit M9 for a 1911 with custom internals, grips, and a paint job, which totaled up to about 250 dollars. gave my M9, and 50(totaling 200 dollars) so it was a good trade. oh, and a red/green dot sight, and it broke the second game the guy took it out. it got shot. i was lawlz. in fact, i got 2 mags with it, and a carrier to hold them. good trade in my opinion, and i'm gonna trade my M14 and M16 for a SCAR and an extra gearbox and motor, or an AK and a skorpion, can't decide yet.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby subyrally » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:37 pm

sounds like a decent set up you got going on there.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:49 pm

indeed, im excited. i want the AK for my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. loadout, but i LOVE SCARs so im at an impasse. maybe i can negotiate the M16 for the SCAR and the M14 for the AK and have a epic win. although i still need a gas mask for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. loadout, and at least some stuff for a sunrise bodysuit, i only really need some shoulder+elbow pads, and a tan MOLLE vest. everything else is sorted.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Next

Return to Lesser Games