Visage [PD:Ov2 DEMO]

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby enders_shadow » Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 pm

aaah, wasn't aware of that... will be quiet then :D also... what is my held action doing right now?
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Wed May 04, 2011 5:24 am

enders_shadow wrote: what is my held action doing right now?


Being held. That goes away at the beginning of your turn anyway.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Wed May 04, 2011 3:39 pm

okay.... so it didn't really do anything? also, do we recover AP slowly when we're out of combat? that might be an interesting feature to put in, seeing as the dungeons we're exploring are slightly harder than normal... :?
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Wed May 04, 2011 4:03 pm

enders_shadow wrote:okay.... so it didn't really do anything? also, do we recover AP slowly when we're out of combat? that might be an interesting feature to put in, seeing as the dungeons we're exploring are slightly harder than normal... :?


You recover a random amount of AP per room you explore, at the end of combat but before you move on to the next room. But, y'know, nobody has used their AP abilities yet anyway.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Wed May 04, 2011 4:37 pm

oh... didn't know that, I thought it was just half of them.... and I'm planning on using one of mine soon :twisted: ..... just as soon as Ross gets back
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu May 05, 2011 12:05 am

Sorry mates, got an enormous amount of work dumped on me that I had to take two days to complete. Move forward and take the hits. Ender, get up here and cover me for that bowman.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Olothontor » Thu May 05, 2011 5:11 am

Glad to see you back! The turn will be up ASAP (I'm in the midst of Advanced Placement Exams, so there's no guarantee it'll be quick).
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Thu May 05, 2011 4:06 pm

np. we can all wait.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Sat May 07, 2011 2:10 pm

I sat down to make the turn and noticed that you guys have conflicting orders.

What are your final decisions?
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Sat May 07, 2011 7:10 pm

They aren't conflicting...

Ross: move up and take hits
Me: shoot the next skellie that comes into view (Ross, there's a fair chance your not gonna be hit, and I'm just gonna take as many as I can out... I'll go for the bowman next turn, k?)
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 pm

So, Eldaric continues his hold action, and Ross takes his first step into the room since the fight began? Got it.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Olothontor » Sat May 07, 2011 8:53 pm

The dice really aren't with you guys today.

Image

At long last, you spring into action. Eldaric notches an arrow and waits patiently as Ross moves into the room, promptly taking TWO hits from the flanking skeletons. The bow skeleton continues to move into position...

Knife Skeleton 1 wrote: M2 R1 A5 H1-2 D1 HP2

Knife Skeleton 2 wrote: M2 R1 A5 H1-2 D1 HP2

Bow Skeleton 1 wrote: M1 R3 A5 H1-2 D1 HP2


Ross wrote: S5 D1 W3 M1 AP6 HP16(14) -HndAxe -ClothA -Pot.Acid

Eldaric wrote: S1 D4 W4 M2 AP8 HP13 -Bow -PairDaggers -Pot.Rest -Pot.Stone
Last edited by Olothontor on Sun May 08, 2011 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Sat May 07, 2011 8:56 pm

unfair! Sory Ross.... :oops:

cast quick strike and move up into range so I can shoot the bow skellie (then, of course, shoot him)
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Sat May 07, 2011 9:51 pm

I imagine that's the last turn those Skellies are going to be around, though... if you shoot, and Ross uses Whirlwind like I think he will, then these guys are toast.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm

yep, thats the plan... and then hopefully we can grab some nice healing potions for Ross in those fancy chests :D

EDIT: 500th post

EDIT 2: shouldn't Ross's armor have taken one of the damage from those attacks? he should be at fourteen, not thirteen :?
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests