BrikZork

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

BrikZork

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:07 pm

So here's how it goes:

I am essentially a GM, and everyone is a player. It runs just like Zork, but with Brikwarsiness mixed in.

I.E.

>OTC troll


You OTC the troll, and it's head flies off, spraying blood.



Well, let's get this started:

Code: Select all
Location: east of house.

You are in front of a house. All of the windows and doors seem to be boarded up. There is a mailbox here.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby jmatthew » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:41 pm

>examine mailbox
Image
User avatar
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am
Location: R'lyeh

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Ross glares at Mattew and >kicks the mailbox over. "Screw that."
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Ender kicks Ross away and picks the mailbox up 'screw you, I wanna se if I got my lego catalogue yet!'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Code: Select all
Location: east of house

The mailbox stays rooted to the spot.
Contents: 1 pamphlet, and 1 lego catalog.


and btw, there is 1 person, you all just send orders for him.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby jmatthew » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:49 pm

One person with multiple personalities then? Shutup matthew. NO U SHUTUP ROSS! Anyway....

read pamphlet?
Image
User avatar
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am
Location: R'lyeh

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Code: Select all
Location: east of house

>Read pamphlet

It reads:

Welcome to BrikZork! The goal of this game is to Have fun, adventure, and kill stuff.

Remember not to die!
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:22 pm

forget to not die.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:forget to not die.


ATTN: You are now banned from ordering. I will not accept orders from you, under any circumstances.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby enders_shadow » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:44 pm

remember where you buried your chainsaw, and proceed to unearth it :P
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 pm

wow. that.. is pretty harsh.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 pm

enders_shadow wrote:remember where you buried your chainsaw, and proceed to unearth it :P


Code: Select all
location: forest

Ah, here it is! You unearth: 1 chainsaw.

You now appear to be lost.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Olothontor » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

>Fell trees with your chainsaw in a random cardinal direction until you reach the forest's edge.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Olothontor wrote:>Fell trees with your chainsaw in a random cardinal direction until you reach the forest's edge.


Code: Select all
Location: Large clearing

You are in a large clearing. There is an old man with a large backpack here.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby jmatthew » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Brandish chainsaw and threaten old man to hand over the bag.
Image
User avatar
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am
Location: R'lyeh

Next

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests