Urban Dead

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu May 26, 2011 4:28 pm

General Note to All Survivors:

Handy Danger Maps, posted by the stranded Military Forces, allow us to tell the danger level of each suburb and easily navigate buildings in Malton. Seek out a Military personnel to find your own today!

The Map - Urban Dead Wiki Click a suburb's name to zoom in for individual buildings. Your current suburb is listed over the navigation map on the game screen.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu May 26, 2011 5:17 pm

i thought that that was general knowledge.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri May 27, 2011 12:20 am

Eh, why not.

Wow. I was shambling around and run out of AP, log off. I come back on to discover that a random zombie has bit the crap out of me till I died, then a random survivor comes wandering past and revives me. Gotta get my AP back before I go kick more ass as the living though. Long Live The Brikwarriors!
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby RunsWithLegos » Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 am

Wow, fancy that.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri May 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Took a look at St. Benedict's- ruined. Zombies spread around outside all over the place, from Paynerton to Pitneybank. I can't see any lights on anywhere. Most of the buildings are ruined. Something big just went down, pretty much wiped out most of the survivors on the east flank of the city. Anyone have Construction?
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby enders_shadow » Fri May 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Bean1 has just been massacred... must have happened when I was in my play... I'm searching for revive points now, and munching on zeds on my way
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Fri May 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Guys, don't you see? Matt posts a declaration of war on the zeds, then mysteriously right after that the zombies destroy all our hideouts? Men, I believe we have zombie spy in our midst...
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby enders_shadow » Fri May 27, 2011 4:17 pm

okay, checked on my other character (in huntley heights), and I found a revive point... so I'll be able to level once I get healed. NOTE: this will now be my primary character, as it has more xp, and is soon-to-be not dead. will head over to the meeting place when I get around to it, would like to pick up a couple FAKs and such.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri May 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Declaration of War? Pssh, what else is new. To be honest, Creedy is a deathtrap, I'd rather hole up in a secure resource point and see how long we could last.

Taggers, start tagging stuff like this all over town. Somebody has sprayed propaganda for the Brikwarriors clan onto a wall or Somebody has sprayed the Brikwarriors logo of a red 2x2 Lego brick onto a wall.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby RunsWithLegos » Fri May 27, 2011 6:01 pm

yes. >:)
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby 501stCadians » Sun May 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Aight people, let's try Fort Perryn to the south. The suburb right above it is a ghost town, so nobody should notice a rebuilding.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon May 30, 2011 12:29 am

hmmm... indeed.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon May 30, 2011 12:42 am

uh

I've wandered through the whole area. EVERYTHING'S RUINED. Perryn's a deathtrap. I think The Dead or something tore through here- trawling the wiki, nearly every single South-Eastern Yellow suburb got smacked down to Red. There is currently a 70/30 split in the zombie's favor. http://www.urbandead.com/stats.html

I say we go back up to Paynerton and join up with the South Paynerton Aces to re-secure the suburb... An established standpoint now will give us an advantage in times to come, even as it seems that the human resistance is giving out. Rendezvous back at Shadwick Walk PD, and bring syringes. We fight for the future of Mankind itself.

also

HEY YOU! YEAH, YOU, PUNK, reading this thread without signing up yet! To register a group on the http://www.urbandead.com/stats.html page, we need 10 active members. Register your character, add Brikwarriors under your group, and come join us to kick some zombie ass.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby enders_shadow » Tue May 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Bean1 is now registered as a Brikwarrior, and I'm now in Paynerton, outside Shadwick. I need some healing though, I've got enough xp to bump up to lvl2 if i get revived, but right now I don't want to waste it one zed skills. any revivification here would be amazingly helpful.

endersshadow is now registered as a brikwarrior, but to avoid getting banned will not make contact with the rest of the group, even though that is my more advanced char. anyway, I might switch them, if I manage to revive him as well.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue May 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Ah, that was you. Come down next to the Gracewood building. Oreo and I are waiting there for a revive from the Aces.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games