Cortex Command

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Cortex Command

Postby Tarren » Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm

http://datarealms.com/

Crab rockets, totally destructible landscapes, space marines vs. Orks, and all the mods you could ask for.

Newest version here:
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20595
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Mon May 16, 2011 8:24 pm

THERES NO FUCKING WAY YOU'RE GETTING ME TO CLICK THAT LINK.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

Image
User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon May 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Actually, no, Cortex Command is one of the best indy games out there, that link is safe... for now.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue May 17, 2011 12:14 am

...my floppy penis, you magnificent bastard, did you just give me an operating official version of CC? You did. Cheers.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Tarren » Tue May 17, 2011 7:26 am

Ross_Varn wrote:...my floppy penis, you magnificent bastard, did you just give me an operating official version of CC? You did. Cheers.


razgriz 25th inf. wrote:THERES NO FUCKING WAY YOU'RE GETTING ME TO CLICK THAT LINK.


:my floppy penis:
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby Sloopofwar » Tue May 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Fuck :o
Image
Mal. Guy killed me, Mal. He killed me with a sword. How weird is that?
User avatar
Sloopofwar
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Postby BFenix » Fri May 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Didnt Olothontor made a thread for this game already?
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)


Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests