Roll To Dodge: Evolution

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby knolli » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:26 pm

"Autsch! That looks like it hurts. What happened to you? Your suit looks somehow.. I don't know... strange. ..alive. You and Alec somehow.... I don't know. Whatever. We can think about that later."
Last edited by knolli on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Jaw-Jaw

Postby BFenix » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 pm

knolli wrote:"Autsch! That looks like it hurts. What happened to you? Your suit looks somehow.. I don't know... stange. ..alive. You and Alec somehow.... I don't know. Whatever. We can think about that later."

"Im also unaware of the origin of these mutations, but they seem to be our best tool right now against whatever is causing this chaos, lets move."
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:30 pm

BFenix wrote:
knolli wrote:"Autsch! That looks like it hurts. What happened to you? Your suit looks somehow.. I don't know... stange. ..alive. You and Alec somehow.... I don't know. Whatever. We can think about that later."

"Im also unaware of the origin of these mutations, but they seem to be our best tool right now against whatever is causing this chaos, lets move."

"It seems that the cykronium has bonding effects, since I was working on this blade when it banded to me when the meltdown happened. Hey, Sebastian, were you near anything sharp when the meltdown ocurred?"
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby knolli » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 pm

"Only some scissors and a scalpel ...and the pair of machetes I had with me for training later. Why do you ask?"
knolli
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 pm

knolli wrote:"Only some scissors and a scalpel ...and the pair of machetes I had with me for training later. Why do you ask?"

"I'm thinking that the Cykronium acts similar to cosmic rays- bonding someone to whatever's closest to them! It may be possible to utilize cykronium to undo our mutations! After we destroy these aliens, of course."
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby SnakeMittens » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 pm

I shall follow you guys, since everyone seems to have forgotten about the guy with the exploding plasma gun arm.
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby knolli » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 pm

"Aliens? What aliens? What are you talking about? I don't see any aliens here. Have you hit your head? This isn't Half Life and you are not Gordon."
knolli
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:40 pm

knolli wrote:"Aliens? What aliens? What are you talking about? I don't see any aliens here. Have you hit your head? This isn't Half Life and you are not Gordon."

"Did you not see those fuckers? They were here a while ago... I must have woken up before you."
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby SnakeMittens » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Ok, that's it. Since everyone has forgotten about me, I shall blast a hole in the wall in the general direction of the clicking noise. WITH MY EXPLODING PLASMA GUN :twisted:
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby knolli » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:55 am

"All I remember was the alarm and then a flash and then darkness and..."

*ZwoooshBOOM* Shoutao fires the gun.

"Woah, What's that? You Shoutao?! What did you do that for? Do you want the building to collaps on us? Your arm.. so you, too? Okay, calm down, everybody! We have to analyze the situation rationally. And we will do so on our way out."

-------

Simply opening your mouth and TALKING TO US would have been sufficient to get our attention. Also: I didn't ignore you. When I said "you" or "you guys" I often meant "all three of you".
Sebastian hasn't experienced any (obvious) changes in his outward appearance, yet. I will leave the shocking revelation and the personal drama for later. BTW, why are you not shocked to find your bodys seriously mutated, your friends dead and your life in danger? And you already know perfectly how to control your new powers? weird penis, the X-Men and even Superman had to spend months of training for that. That's what roleplaying is all about.
knolli
Jaw-Jaw

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 am

SnakeMittens wrote:Ok, that's it. Since everyone has forgotten about me, I shall blast a hole in the wall in the general direction of the clicking noise. WITH MY EXPLODING PLASMA GUN
1:You fire your arm cannon but you end up blowing up the janitor’s closet 5 feet to the left.

knolli wrote:I open the door and look around. I search for the origin of that strange clicking noise.
5:You open the door to reveal a insectoid creature standing above a body of a guard.

Robot Monkey wrote:I follow Knolli, Cykro-Sword at the ready.
4: you slice the creature for 3 dmg

BFenix wrote:I follow, erupting my blades with stinging pain from my arm, ready for danger!
5 you slash the enemy for 4 dmg

???'s turn:
4: The Creature takes out a gun and shoots at Bernard for 2 dmg

Stats

Snakemittens:
HP10/10

Knolli:
HP10/10

Alec:
HP10/10

Bernard:
HP 8/10

???:
HP 3/10
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby BFenix » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 am

"Argh! You shouldn't have done that..."

I lunge myself at the creature, watch out for friendly fire guys!
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Robot Monkey » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 am

"Wait! Keep it in one piece! I want to study it!"

>Stab creature in the gut.

Y'know, when you said "insectoid creature" I thought this:
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby knolli » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 pm

"They really think they are heroes!"
I wait for the other to take care of the creature. Then I check if the guard is still alive. And search the body if he's dead.

Theoretically this would also fit the description:
Or this (sorry, image would be blocked).
knolli
Jaw-Jaw

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:54 pm

actually, knolli's closer with the xeno, although this one has a plasma pistol (Ala Fallout)
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games