Star Wars RPG: Campaign

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby knolli » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:52 am

"The plan is to board or infiltrate them ourselves now before they detach the air lock, right?"
On my way to the cargo bay I take the dead captain's communicator. I want to know when their ship is trying to contact the assault team.
To the Wookie: "Be carefull when you reach the cargo bay. Maybe they have left some guards behind."
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:08 pm

what happened to my search? Regardless, search the bodies (pick up that vibroblade as well) and take anything of value. Then join up with the medic and see if he can fix me a bit more.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Robot Monkey » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:49 pm

"I suggest we get the hell out of here, captain."
(Seriously, I agree with Oloth. We're a freighter)

I search the Mando Captain's body, looking for cash and any more weapons.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Scottsman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:54 pm

" 'aybe to much o' the 'ilderness is showin' 'ere, but 'here's no way 'hey were on 'heir own. 'un fast, or con'rol 'heir 'hip for 'ound 2."
Image
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Postby Robot Monkey » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:56 pm

"Quit your drunken mumbling! Maybe if you spent more time thinking and less time drinking, people would actually be able to understand you!"
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:"I suggest we get the hell out of here, captain."
(Seriously, I agree with Oloth. We're a freighter)

I search the Mando Captain's body, looking for cash and any more weapons.


Pick a different dead guy! this one's already taken.

Also, I agree, we should take measures for the next attack. perhaps if they're after us Jedi, we could take the Mando ship and leave you to a peaceful voyage. Anyone who wants adventure could come with us :D . Well, that and we're lacking a pilot :lol:
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:03 pm

enders_shadow wrote:Also, I agree, we should take measures for the next attack. perhaps if they're after us Jedi, we could take the Mando ship and leave you to a peaceful voyage. Anyone who wants adventure could come with us :D . Well, that and we're lacking a pilot :lol:


Actually, I'm pretty sure Gozrak put some points into Piloting. I dunno if it works any differently in Saga, but I think he still can.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Scottsman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 pm

I grab monkey by the throat and point to the scar on my throat. " 'ou tr' it". I squeeze.
Image
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Just trying to bring the group a little closer together. And I always wanted my own spaceship.

'Please stop choking the Jedi...this has the potential to be very, very bad.'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Gal snags the comlink as the crew makes it through the doors. The captain turns to her and Gozrak. "That was the main complement of their boarding crew." He raises a hand as Gozrak starts to protest. "They rigged their transponder to register as a cruiser. It's actually a patrol craft with over-powered guns and shielding- First Officer thinks that it's here to lock down the shipping lanes. If we can incapitate the rest of their crew before they disconnect, they won't be able to blow us away," he says rapidly, walking with the group into the bay. Dessh snags the dead Mandalorian's vibroblade as he catches up with them, in time to hear Alec snap at the Trandoshan. The medic finishes wrapping the bandage as he rises, then looks over at Alec and blinks.

The captain turns around as Dund swings Alec into the air, Alec's hands wrapped around the Trandoshan's. "Oh for- Put the Jedi down, mercenary! I don't want to have you stay here!"

The crew and heavily armed passengers have reached the end of the bay and the boarding tube. One of the guards is still by the captain. He uncertainly shifts as Dund grabs Alec, his blaster ready.

Image

Alec: 28/30 HP
Dessh: 28/32 HP

++++++++++

Defuse this, guys, or you're probably screwed as a group.

Dessh forwent his search check for his attempting-not-to-be-killed check last round.

Oloth, Piloting probably works the same way. You're Trained in it though, so you're good.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby knolli » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:14 am

"Let me go first and wait here. I'll try to lure them out!"

I wait for the response and hide my blaster. I mute the stolen comlink and hide it as well. Then I move through the boarding tube and pray that I don't get shot at first glance. I tell the first Mando I meet in a fearfull voice:

"Please, don't shoot! Your Captain sent me. The freighter is yours, but his comlink got damaged and some of the men are wounded. He needs some help to treat them and guard the hostages. He's said you should make quick!"

If they fall for it I follow them down and backstab them when everyone openes fire. I try to use Walk the Line in the following scene if possible.

If they see through it. ...well, I run like hell and call for assistance.
Last edited by knolli on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

Postby enders_shadow » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:31 pm

stow the vibroblade, and walk up to the bounty hunter and the jedi.
'what's going on here? There's a common enemy just beyond that hall, and you're fighting with each other?'
'you, put him down. Alec, let's go see if we can assist in the incapacitation of the rest of these Mandalorians'

Head up to the airlock, and prepare for the inevitable battle. This time, draw my blaster and set it on kill. Then try to find some cover.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Ready my blaster and pray (this is how I'll spend most of the combats... I made a non-combat character since I figured that most people would focus on combat, so bear with me).
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Scottsman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 pm

I set monkey down. " 'it of a sore spo' "
Image
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:11 am

Dund sets Alec down, and after a momentary glare, Alec strides off with Dessh to cover the doors for Gal. The captain instructs everyone to make themselves scarce. Dund and Oloth end up with the Wookie behind a large crate.

Gal sets herself in front of the door, squaring her shoulders. The captain ducks down behind a barrel, giving her the nod. She activates the transfer, hatch sliding open before her, and then steps inside. The hatch snaps shut.

Gal walks down the crete-white hall, consciously adjusting her gait to act the part of the terrified prisoner. Coming to the other side, she attempts to open it, only to be denied. She looks up at the companel to face a Mandalorian officer. He looks put off. "What- where is the captain?" Gal recognizes an opportunity when she sees one, and brokenly opens into her explanation. Midway through, the Mando stands up and snaps, "Soali, you have the con. We're going in." "Yessir!" someone in the background snaps. "Stay there, lady, or you're dead. Understand?" the Mando says. Gal nods.

A few moments later, the hatch slides open, revealing three Mandalorian troopers, the Officer, and a Medic. The Officer roughly grabs Gal by the arm and hurries her along in the back of the group. The others are already ready, guns up, as the hatch opens.

Gal smirks, and then, as the group moves out into the bay, fluidly whips her head around, smacking the Officer in the face, dodging out of his grasp, and bringing her gun up on him, not even hesitating as she pulls the trigger. The others turn- only to be distracted by the rising heads around them. They manage to get a single round off. The crew, Dessh, and Dund tear through the first two. Gal hits the Officer in the helm as he moves. The last trooper takes a step back, spraying the area in firepower, all of his shots slamming into the deck and crates. The Medic dives back towards the closed hatch, slamming his fist on it. The Officer takes another step towards Gal. Alec breaks cover and smokes a neat hole in the guy's helmet.

The boarding party backup eliminated, the crew's guards descend on the Medic, shoved up against the hatch and looking terrified, hand pressed against a wound. He chokes out answers to their questions. Two left onboard. Only ship in the area. Please don't kill me.

The captain looks up. "Right. We've only got a few minutes. Jedi," he says, turning to the pair. "Will you lead us onboard?"
+++++
Image
jeez, getting crowded up there.

Alec: 28/30 HP
Dessh: 28/32 HP
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron