Star Wars RPG: Campaign

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Olothontor » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Really, Ross? Just as the action picks up?

Oi vey.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm

sigh. Ross... come back... :wink:
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Gorramit. Can't make another post until tomorrow afternoon, guys, sorry. Funny how that works out.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby knolli » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:49 pm

I will be without internet for the weekend so don't get angry if I don't respond. And please don't kill my char.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

You'll probably be able to NPC for the duration- ack! Don't look at me like that! I'm posting!
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:11 pm

sure... :roll: :wink:
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm

The two captains draw breaths at the exact same moment, and their bellows fill the air. "OPEN FIRE!"

In order of turns:
Gozrak: 23
Mandos: 18
Passengers: 18
Dessh: 17
Gal: 17
Dundaree: 16
Alec: 9
Crew: 4

Gozrak draws a bead on the lead Mandalorian as the man starts forward. He takes the shot at the mine, [19] hitting it. It explodes, sending another arching off across the floor to explode with a bang in front of him. The Mandalorian is thrown back as the others dodge out of his way. He slumps against the wall, his blaster dropped. There appears to be a large hole in his chest.

The Mandalorians start towards the crew's cover, a few detonating the explosives on the ground with blaster bolts as they move forward. A few bolts hammer into the upturned tables, but most are concentrated on the Jedi defenders. Alec dodges, but is caught by a bolt, [2 damage], as Dessh snaps his blade up, sending one of the barrage bolts smoking into the ceiling. The others miss entirely. [Dessh does this as a reaction, but takes -5 cumulative penalty to the check each time per turn.] He doesn't have time to attempt to redirect the shot, only reacting to them as he darts towards the boarders.

Dessh heads for the Mando captain, as the passengers take shots around him. Ino hits one of the mandos in the chest as she snaps off a shot. Another passenger, a Rodian, follows her shot with a bulls-eye to the neck, and the Mando's trigger depresses, a barrage of bolts slamming into the ceiling as he falls.

Gal watches, eyes narrowed, at the captain. He half-crouches next to the two guards, a large blaster pulled and aimed at the opposing captain. She waits for him to make a move, snapping a shot off past Dessh. It completely misses. It impacts above the bar where the others had been.

Dundaree blinks as the shot hits above his head, then makes a swift motion. The four rise up from their crouches as one. Dund makes no sound except to depress his trigger. Completely blindsided, only one Mando on the end even turns before the hail of bolts tears into their sides. Only the barkeeper misses, his bolts hitting the deck, as the others take down the two on the end.

Alec frowns as his opportunity is lost, then is distracted as a bolt hits his side. He comes to a halt, blade blazing, and chucks it toward the offending Mando. It grazes him, bouncing off a wall as it continues it's arc back to Alec.

The Captain makes his shot as the crew return fire with the Mandalorians. The withering counterattack that the defenders made had seriously impacted the enemy, only three soldiers and their captain remained. Most of the shots patter around the deck, but the Captain's blasts right into his target. The opposing captain takes the brunt of the bolt on his armor, throwing up an arm and taking aim at Dessh as the Jedi closes with him.

Alec: 28/30 HP
Your lightsaber will return to your hand next turn.

Gal will be NPCed after all other orders are in. This battle is completely unbalanced, have fun with it. :D
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby knolli » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 am

Oh, good to see the story updated. I still have time for one post, so maybe it's only one day I am missing. :-)

-----------

It is astonishing how the Mandos completely underastimated the situation. A mistake they will only do once.

Gal opens fire.

The mines were the best that could happen to us. They forced the enemies to waste there shots giving us time to freely decimate their numbers. Memo to self: Get more power packs and learn how to overload them.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Olothontor » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:04 am

Just keep up with the holdout blaster fire. If there are any remaining mines, try to make sure they blow in a useful manner.

EDIT: OH MY GOD STAR WARS RPG NETHACK.

Sorry. Carry on like Bonn-o-Tron.
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby enders_shadow » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:28 pm

:csi: that was aweosme. I like your little diagrams, but possibly customized colors so we can tell who we are? Anyway, Attack the Leader (or any surviving ones by my turn). If they're all dead by my turn, go to the commander and loot his body, then loot the rest of them. I'm looking for weapons, armor, communicators, etc.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby stubby » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Olothontor wrote:OH MY GOD STAR WARS RPG NETHACK.

SPACEMANSI APPROVES
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 pm

"grr..."

Focus my rage into a violent Lightning Bolt into the lead Mando's chest. (I am a Dark Jedi, after all)

(If you don't think that's appropriate, have me force push the mandos into the hallway.)
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Olothontor » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:04 pm

stubby wrote:
Olothontor wrote:OH MY GOD STAR WARS RPG NETHACK.

SPACEMANSI APPROVES

Fuck yeah.
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Dude, you don't even have the Force Push power. You would need Force Training to even consider it.

And Stubby? That's bloody awesome. Thanks.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Dude, you don't even have the Force Push power. You would need Force Training to even consider it.

And Stubby? That's bloody awesome. Thanks.

Ok, lightning then.

Alternately, force-manipulate the flying saber to decapitiate a few mandos.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games