Town of Eville [RTD]

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Kormi cups his hands around his mouth and shouts, standing in the center of the square, "YO! Adventurer looking for group! Sharing loot!"
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Go to dueling arena.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby RedShirt » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:01 pm

AlphaLurker wrote:Right!

<Cerrel>

I look around for any shops.


Not many shops around here for some reason. Besides, all you have is 1 gold, which isn't very much.

Silverdream wrote:Go to dueling arena.


As you enter the dueling arena, a bearded man greets you.
"Hello! I own this arena. If you would like to settle any disputes, this is the place to go!"
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:04 pm

'Wonderful! glad to have you. I'm Tyrden. Let's go find something, shall we?'

>Follow Kormi outside into the square, and see if we can't pick up a few useful-looking chaps. Also, ask around to see if any quests/rewards are in effect currently.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby RedShirt » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 pm

enders_shadow wrote:'Wonderful! glad to have you. I'm Tyrden. Let's go find something, shall we?'

>Follow Kormi outside into the square, and see if we can't pick up a few useful-looking chaps. Also, ask around to see if any quests/rewards are in effect currently.


There is a gnome standing in the middle of the square, as well as an ancient standing in the dueling arena talking to the duelmaster.

Also, there is no quests in effect.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Fireball the old man for allowing murder.

See if that stirs anything up.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby RedShirt » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Silverdream wrote:Fireball the old man for allowing murder.

See if that stirs anything up.


The old man is now on fire.
Strangely enough, no one seems to care.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 pm

:oops:
Calmly walk away. Go to Tavern.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby mgb519 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Search the old man's house for anything that looks like a secret entrance. Check bookshelves, lamps, candlesticks, etc. I can't help but feel there's something like a secret chamber here.
Also, be quiet, but be sure to leave everything out of place. Either the old man will suspect ghosts and leave, or he'll stay with the sort of iron nerve that crazy old men have.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby RedShirt » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Silverdream wrote::oops:
Calmly walk away. Go to Tavern.


Inside the tavern there is not many people. It is the middle of the day after all. No one but some dwarves are here.

mgb519 wrote:Search the old man's house for anything that looks like a secret entrance. Check bookshelves, lamps, candlesticks, etc. I can't help but feel there's something like a secret chamber here.
Also, be quiet, but be sure to leave everything out of place. Either the old man will suspect ghosts and leave, or he'll stay with the sort of iron nerve that crazy old men have.


On everything you check, there is no way it could be a secret room or something. Although you do find a small chest with the label 'life savings' on it.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:03 pm

I ask the dwarves about the Ancients.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:11 pm

quickly flag down the gnome and size him up. Then introduce Kormi and myself and see if he'd like to have some fun killing things and earning money. Also, see if he knows any others who could potentially fill the 'thief' niche in this little party.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Kormi looks rather disappointed at the lack of enthusiasm at his announcement, and then opens the gates to head out.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby AlphaLurker » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:43 pm

enders_shadow wrote:quickly flag down the gnome and size him up. Then introduce Kormi and myself and see if he'd like to have some fun killing things and earning money. Also, see if he knows any others who could potentially fill the 'thief' niche in this little party.


<Cerrel>

"Well, That sounds like fun. This is a dull little town, anyways. As for a thief, I saw someone break into that old house over there a minute ago." I pointed to the house that Amulf was currently in. "I figure that if he makes it out of there safely, it will also serve as an efficiency test on his skills as a thief."
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby mgb519 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:36 am

Check the chest which says life savings for anything suspicious. Don't take his money though-I'm not a Douchebag.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest