Post-Apoc Lego RPG

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Raye shrugs. "Oh lay off. We can keep walking and just watch our backs." He looks around for more landmarks.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Ren looks at Raye.

"why don't you check the time of day and then see if we have time to find another place to camp. It's not like we cna just have a picnic outside under what used to be the stars, and then go on home to mommy. We need to find a suitable shelter for tonight, at least. Then we'll move on like Bonn-o-Tron. And he (motions to Rob) can either welcome us into his humble abode, or find somewhere else."
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:05 am

One can almost hear the cogs turning in Rob's head as he weighs the situation.

"If it's a roof ye want ye can have it, but don't expect anything more outta me, all there was in this bloody place was a wad o' this useless green stuff wot with the men on it !"

Rob prepares a campfire using the crate and old bills, they'll need it to avoid being frozen to death. He takes a sip of filthy water from a leather bag around his neck.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Ren looks at the bilgewater in disgust, but files a note away in his head: find a sourc eof supplies as soon as possible. He unconsciously feels the lone half-empty water bottle in his own pack, and sits down next to the fire.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Scottsman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Your group makes camp for the night and relaxes, deciding to figure out what to do when morning comes. You sleep as well as you can, but wake up to the sounds of somebody revving their engine from far away. It's an unmistakable noise. Marauders.
Image
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Postby AlphaLurker » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:33 pm

(Do I need to say what I find when looking for useful stuff myself? 'Cause if so, things would get a little unbalanced.)
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby Scottsman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 pm

oh, my bad.
You find yourself some busted up junk metal, a few copper wires, and a leather belt
Image
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Hmm. Anyone care for a big helping of morning fight?

Gather up my possessions and find a nice comfortable spot to pick off marauders from with my longbow. Make sure to duck down after firing each shot, so as to pose as little target as possible.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Raye spins his scrapgun up. "Pass me that metal, Ryan, let's see what this baby can do."
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby AlphaLurker » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:50 pm

<Ryan>
I nod, handing over the scrap metal and putting the rest in my pack. I load my shotgun with a slug round. "Let's see what these guys got, eh?
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Rob gets three unstable- looking pieces of dynamite from the box in his cart, and straps them together with the leather belt that Ryan was admiring. He hefts it, and chuckles.


"Hehe... Big boom!"
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby AlphaLurker » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:02 am

<Ryan>

Although I was slightly miffed, the brute had the right idea. "we could try to ambush the marauders, and loot whatever they have left. Besides, we'd also get a set of wheels."
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby mgb519 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 am

At the ready to hose some people down with rifle bullets.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby enders_shadow » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:19 pm

As the dynamite is being prepped to be thrown, Ren sees it and yells,

'Wait! If we're going to get anything form this encounter, we need them slightly intact!'

"Anyone with a less-destructive weapon, ready it and we'll see what these guys have got."
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby mgb519 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:49 pm

"Leave it to me. I'll rip a third eye for each of 'em."
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest