ORK!

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby lawmaster » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Me Pork, pork like kicking stuff like killing things with kick more now I sing song

PORK
PORRRRRRRRRK
I EAT WITHOUT A FORK
I LIKE TO OPEN CORK
PORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK
mojo 4
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Am Torque. Torque am very smart Ork. Torque knows this because Torque can spell Torque. Torque so smart, Torque not tell other ork about name. Torque knows if grunks learn Torque's name they will steal all Torque's smarts right out of Torque's head!

Muscle :•••
Spunk :•••
Fumble Finger :••••••
Mojo :••••

Torque avoids the worst of the fighting and concentrates on throwing the heaviest rocks into the grunkpit.[/img]
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:28 pm

I was the smart one damnit!

----------------------

Dork strangle Torque with Dork lointrousers.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby knolli » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Somehow you ended up with four of you being nearly as weak as Hobbits and only one of you being as strong as a trained human fighter.

+++++

Scotts, you couldn't find any other rock other than Rock in the pit, so you just hurled the next best small grunk at Snakes. They both go down. Now you see that two other grunks nearly your size "That grunk his pray you thow. That bad mistake!" one yells and they both attack you.

The grunk who is not Torque yet sees the biggest rock right in the middle of the brawl. It is the Rock rock. Two quite big grunks are about to attack you together, when you are suddenly grabbed from behind and
hurled in right direction. Unfortunatelly you miss the rock and crashland on top of a smaller grunk. That one seems to have a small but sharp stone in his hand.

Everyone else also gets jostled around and earns some hits and kicks just for being there. If you don't act fast, you will get beaten to death.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:21 pm

What happened to my order of strangling Torque? Anywho,
-------------------
Dork only survive with weak orks. We combine attack to hurt big orks, orks go down, we big orks.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Dork, we am work together to create better life for everyork! Many mightyfine new things be disk-disco- found every day! Like friend grunk with mightyfine sharp rock!

To Snork:
"Friend, how rock get so pointy? Me am can make you more if tell me how! We am form mightyfine pack and kill all other orks with deadly new teknologies!"

Torque tries very hard to appear as harmless as possible without tapping into Snork's predator instinct.

OOC: Knolli, have you read Orcs of Golarion?
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby knolli » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:23 am

Silverdream wrote:Dork strangle Torque with Dork lointrousers.

What happened to my order of strangling Torque?
Since you are "puppys", not better than wild animals and not full grown orks yet, nobody has cared to give you any kind of clothing. You would have eaten it anyway. And you don't think you would need it.

Keldoclock wrote:OOC: Knolli, have you read Orcs of Golarion?
I don't think so.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby lawmaster » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:33 am

Dork pork wants to help beat up big grunk
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Postby SnakeMittens » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:38 am

Me shall slash stoopid little grunks with me pointy rock. In the squishy seeing thingummies. (OOC: eyeballs)
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby Scottsman » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:48 am

knolli wrote:Somehow you ended up with four of you being nearly as weak as Hobbits and only one of you being as strong as a trained human fighter.

To be fair, you never really gave us much infromation. With this in mind, can I make a new orc?
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby knolli » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:19 pm

For the sake of simplicity from now on I will use the names you chose to address your characters. Keep in mind that
6. any full grown ork will kill you instantly if he hears you address yourself or each other with that name.
7. the shaman will give you new, real names based on your heroic deed as soon as he acknowledges it as such and allows you to sing the song.

Scottsman wrote:To be fair, you never really gave us much infromation. With this in mind, can I make a new orc?

I wanted to explain the rules as the game goes on like Bonn-o-Tron. In most cases it not very important for the players to know all the specifics. But since you play ORKS! I asumed that at least three of you would do a 6,6,2,2-character, the stereotypical stupid brute.

As long as there are grunks in the pit left, you can always take over one of them when your character dies. But then all progress you might have made with the dead char will be lost.

Since you asked: The game mechanics
Every skill roll (including combat) follows the same pattern:
Player rolles xdy + modifier
DM rolls what he thinks is appropriate.
Higher roll wins

x is your rank in the respective skill.
y is your respective attribute level times 2.

Example: Snork attacks the stoopid little grunk aka Torque, that dared to fall on top of him.
He rolls an attack. His Muscle is 3, so he uses a d6. If he had Muscle 6 he would use a d12 instead. You are all untrained in combat, so you use only one die. His primitive weapon adds a bonus of 1 to the result.
Keldoclock tries to block the attack, using his Spunk of 3. He has no protective gear, so his defense simply is 1d6.
Fortunatelly for Keldo, Snake rolls a 1+1=2 and he rolls a 6. 6 > 1, so he can parry the attack without taking damage.

+++++

Torque tries to talk to Snork: "Friend,..." but doesn't get any further because he has to block a hit to his head. He then steps down from Snork. They both are covered in mud from head to toe. He tries again: "How rock get so point-URGH" another nameless grunk runs into him and nearly knocks him over. Torque shoves him back and he disappeares in the meelee again. By know the screaming is so loud that he nearly can't understand his own voice anymore, so he gives up. By now Snork has also gotten back to his feet.

Not far away (Scottsman) is attacked by two grunks (3,6). They try to tackle him, but the can dodge them both (3 and 7). He tries to kick them the moments they storm by (1), but the slips in the mud. When he is back on his feet again the two are advancing again.

On the other side of the pit the two small grunks Dork and Pork meet each other. After a moment they instinctively work together to surprise a bigger grunk. Dork jumps at him (4) and bites into his shoulder while Pork burries his tusks in the bigger ones' lower leg (6). The grunk grunts loudly:"Auuuuh! Drop it!" and tries to get rid of the two. He can't reach Dork at his back (2 vs. 3), but he kicks Pork until he lets go of his leg (5 vs. 3).

All the time the shaman is watching all of you.
Last edited by knolli on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Bite his ear off!

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Scottsman » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Now that I know the system a bit better, I'm gonna make a 6,3,5,2 orc and have him beat the shit out of my orignal and kill him. Call me Spork.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Scottsman wrote:Now that I know the system a bit better, I'm gonna make a 6,3,5,2 orc and have him beat the shit out of my orignal and kill him. Call me Spork.

The great bit would be if the original won. Just saying.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Can I join the fight?

Muscle:4
Spunk:6
Fumble finger:3
Mojo:3

Me headbash da nearest grunk!
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games