ORK!

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby lawmaster » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Pork run back and help friend use tusks to poke out eyes of the big one so he no knows where we are
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby SnakeMittens » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Me sorry, guy who wants to be Torque. Friends? Anyways, me want to smash grunks that me not know at all! With pointy rock.
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby knolli » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Scottsman wrote:Now that I know the system a bit better, I'm gonna make a 6,3,5,2 orc and have him beat the shit out of my orignal and kill him. Call me Spork.

thade already introduced Spork, but he didn't post again. As long as he doesn't come back, Spork is yours.

@KK: Welcome to the pit. Let's see if I can handle six players (plus two inactive ones).

+++++
The grunk he is biting has found a way to get rid of Dork. He flings himself backwards and tries to slam Dork into the muddy ground (1)...but slips and instead hits the ground head first with Dork on his back. Pork comes running and together they not only hold him down but also make him cry in pain once more: "Arrrrggghhhh!" when they turn his right eye into a bloody mess.

(Scotts I) is attacked again by the duo. One (KK) tries to headbut him (6), but Scotts shoves him away (10). No damage done. But now (Scotts I) is wide open, when the fist of the other one connects to his food hole (8 vs. 6). Maybe the attacker better hadn't done that. While Scotts I looses a tooth, he now has a hungry grunk chewing on his fingers (10 vs 6).

Only one grunk's throw away from there Torque and Snork are striking an agreement to work together. They are interrupted when next to them the Rock rock begins to move. They turn around, expecting a new attack. But instead a really big grunk, maybe the biggest in the pit, flexes all his muscles and stems the heavy boulder into the air. One by one the surrounding grunks stop fighting and watch in astonishment. The athlete gasps for effort, but then he shouts: "Look, Gork, LOOK AT ME! ME BE STRONGEST! UUUAAAARRGGH!" Then he hurls the boulder several food. Two grunks can't get out of the way in time. One cracks his leg, the other one is buried for good.

"ENOUGH!" Gork shouts. "Gork seen enough. Yes, you strong. Me impressed. Come here! *The grunks obeys as fast as he can.* You are worthy. You there. *He points at (Scott I) with his staff* You not bad fighter. Fighting two at once. Not bad. Courage! Come here! ....You, next to him. *Pointing at (Killer Karetsu)* You try use head. Good. Here! NOW!..... You two! *Dork and Pork* You good team. Work together. That not strong, but clever. Clever good. You will show strong later. Come!........Hmmm, you, one with stone. *Snork* Using weapon. Clever. But maybe trying too clever. Will see! And bring that one *Torque* with you. He useless. Talking too much. Not fighting. You human?!? Whatever. Over here with you!"

The walls of the pit are covered in mud, two times your hight and quite steep. What do you do?
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby lawmaster » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Dork two times height me both of us together can climb top pull other over and we are free but we should sit on top no know what on other side
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby SnakeMittens » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Me will stand on top of guy who wants to be Torque. Then me will stab wall with pointy rock for handhold. Then me climb up.
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby Silverdream » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Climb wall with Pork help.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Scottsman » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:59 pm

I grab the nearest grunk Gork requested. "Make like birdie" I throw him up out of the pit. "NOW GET ME OUTA HERE!"
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm

I boost Snork to help him up, then get one hand on his ankles and one on the rock.

If I can, I retrieve the rock on the way up and hand it to Snork.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby knolli » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:21 am

The big grunk who had heaved the boulder takes a running jump and reaches the edge, but looses his handhold and slides down again.

Again Dork and Pork act as a well-rehearsed team without thinking. They find a good spot that is less slicky. They need some time pulling and pushing each other, but get to the top without trouble (5+3 vs. 7) They are the first to reach the top. Without each others help, they could never made it.
(KillerKaretsu) tries his best on his own, but fails miserably (5 vs. 8)
Torque and Snork try to do the same, but they loose their grib in the mud and slide down the slope again (4+3 vs. 9). The sharp stone comes to rest next to Snork.
Torque tries to get up, but (scotts I) - still chewing on something - grabs him (8 vs. 2). "Make the birdy!" he grunts, spins around twice and lets go. Again he sends Torque flying (10). He is well over the edge. But he slightly misses direction and nearly hits the shaman. Gork puts one foot on Torque back and pushes him into the mud. And keeps standing there. To (scotts I) he says: "What you try? Hit me? Show more respect! Or else..." and raises his staff.
Last edited by knolli on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:25 am

Me dig a tunnel up!
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby SnakeMittens » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:18 am

OOC: Wait, so Scott threw Torque, right? Then why is the shaman standing on my back?

Me try and use pointy rock as handhold agin. Then me jump up and grab guy who wants to be Torque's arm and pull meself up.
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby knolli » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:38 am

SnakeMittens wrote:OOC: Wait, so Scott threw Torque, right? Then why is the shaman standing on my back?

He doesn't. :-P
knolli
Dimmy

Postby SnakeMittens » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Ah, you fixed it.
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby Scottsman » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:46 pm

"ONE OF YOU! PULL ME UP BEFORE I THROW A GRUNK AT YOU!"
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby Keldoclock » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Torque am help Killer dig, seems be the closest thing to safe orks can do.

As a side affect, perhaps the grunks will come up and overrun that douche shaman.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games