ORK!

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Re: ORK!

Postby Scottsman » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:05 pm

I try and squeez into the car. If I can't fit, I will just hold onto the roof for dear life, my strength and fumble is pretty good.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby knolli » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:37 pm

So finally all the orcs somehow in or on the car. Pork kicks the pedal (11 vs. 6) and with a beautiful groar the roadster dashes forward. Not a moment too soon, because not only one but three angry trolls - the smallest is twice as big as Big - enter the clearing. They swing their clubs, curse and chase you, but they simply can't compete with the speed of an eight-cylinder. Soon they disappear behind the trees.
The world seems to fly by. Trees seem to move out of your way, as do all kinds of animals. Well, those that don't aren't animals any longer. The Heavy Metal booms out of the speakers. All Orks agree: "Dat am FUN!"
Following Dog's directions you soon see the familiar mountain rise up before you.

Home am near. But what am dat? Sour Men! Here?!? Many Sour Men. Sour Men on horseback! Sour Men with swords. Sour Men with Boom-Stick. Sour Men with white robes. Thick smoke am rising from village. Arrows am fly over palisade. HOME AM UNDER ATTACK!
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby lawmaster » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:47 pm

After no consideration I run into the sour men and hopefully those trolls follow and kill sour men too. Also hit the button that makes light flash at left then run into sour men at right.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:16 pm

SLING DOSE BASTADS

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby SnakeMittens » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Me am jump out kromgift and kill sour men!
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby knolli » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:32 am

lawmaster wrote:After no consideration I run into the sour men and hopefully those trolls follow and kill sour men too. Also hit the button that makes light flash at left then run into sour men at right.

Ork Point!

Waiting for orders.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 pm

My hammer am golf club and Sour Men am golf balls.

MOUNTED CHAAARGE!
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Dog am hide sheep to krom gift and den Dog am charge sour men! Imma make kebabs!
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby Scottsman » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:20 pm

I swing my chain fast as I can and jump from the car at the first sour man in range.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:57 am

Knolli? You rock. Keep it up.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby knolli » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 am

The air is heavy with the smoke of gun powder and the noise of he battle. Young Lt. Spout's is content.
At first everything has gone as planned. With the first light of the morning he has given the order to attack the Ork village. There lazy bastards all have been sleeping at that time, some even dead drunk and lying in the streets. But to his surprise the Orks havgn't flet in panic once they saw his glorious advance as he had anticipated. Instead the instant they woke up the barbarians have fought back vehemently. They've fought without order, without discipline, but somehow they have forced the first wave to retreat. But that is only a minor setback. Orks are stupid brutes and in the end they will succumb to the trained forces of the 13th Brigade.
Then suddenly there is another noise mixing with the bangs of the muskets and the screams of the wounded. A mix of the cry of a demon and the beat of the drums of hell. He notices a black shadow dashing through the right flank faster than anything possibly could. To his shock he sees his loyal soldiers give in to fear when that fury of the night turns and charges again. This time it also spitting Orcs! "WHAT DEMON IS THAT?" Within seconds a third of the 2nd group was slain.
At that moment a helmet falls out of the sky landing directly to his feet. There is still a head in that helmet. Lt. Spout swollowes hard. "I have to stop this ...this Thing! Cromos be with us!" Lt. Spout thinks. "RESERVE, TO ME!" He could see the fear in the eyes of his subordinates, but he mustn't show any signs of doubt or they would desert him. "First line, pikes! Second line, load the musketes! Third line, prepare the Holy Orbs! We will blast this unholy abdomination back to oblivion. FOR CROMOS!"

Pork 15 vs. 8. Running Black Fury am easy. Sour Men so slow. Dey am make SPLAT. So fun!
Dog 16+3+10 vs. 10. Sour am hanging on spear. He not am move. Yummy kebab. Ork Point.
Dork 24+2-5 vs. 14. Firing out of window of movin' Car am hard. But Dork am master. Hah! You know you am hit, but not am sure if Sour Man am going down.
Big: 17+4+10 vs.14. Ladies and gentlemen, the new favorite, Big, enters the green. He is choosing his +4er Iron. He swings aaand.. What a hit! It flies. And flies.
Spork 6 vs. 4. Getting out of Black Racer not easy. Trunk am closed and open windows am small, but somehow get out the right moment to tackle a Sour Man (21 vs. 18). Now you am stand there surrounded by enemies while others am run off. Well, more prey for you.
Snork 8 vs. 2 You am climb out of window right after Spork (He am have window seat). Unlucky for you, the Black Racer am already gone by group of Sour Men. No enemies at close distance. But they am within sling distance. (14 vs. 9) You am hit one who am shooting boomstick. You am make him shoot at sun. Ha! Am serve sun right.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:45 am

Hahaha! :lol: This is awesome!
Dog am shout village (if they can hear, well, who cares): "You coward orks am come here fight! We am have Grom's gift!!"
Den Dog am grab sour man anywhere near to car and den beat the shit outta him!
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby knolli » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Oh, I forgot: Big: Ork Point!

Killer Karetsu wrote:Hahaha! :lol: This is awesome!

Thanks
Last edited by knolli on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby lawmaster » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Destroy the people with holy orbs with the car and shout "Krom dis war and all who die sacrifices you am heal your holy gift" Then Drive the car straight into the armies master. (spend ork point on driving)
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 pm

SLING SLING SLING

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games