Atomic Highway!

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Re: Atomic Highway!

Post by lawmaster » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 pm

I try to stay hidden. Nimbleness 3 I rolled a 5, a 3, and a 2. Then I added two for stealth giving me a total of 12.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Lowering the RPD slowly and not holding it anywhere near the handle so as to not make Geraldo uneasy, Rade whispers,"I'll leave this one to you then, Sam. I don't think our new friend Geraldo trusts me."

Rolled a 3 and a 6, and then a 3. +1 makes a total of 13.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 pm

That's not how it works. Please read the rules. It is a success based system like Shadow Run. That means only roled sixes count as one success. You DON'T sum up the eyes like you do in Orks!
lawmaster wrote:I try to stay hidden. Nimbleness 3 I rolled a 5, a 3, and a 2.
Then you use one of your two points in stealth to turn the 5 into one success. You are not trained enough to also turn the 3 into a success.
mgb519 wrote:Rolled a 3 and a 6, and then a 3. +1 makes a total of 13.
This, too, means one success, because you roled a natural 6, but your skill doesn't enable you to turn the first three into another six.

I don't know why I came to think it was a minigun. My fault. Since it is not such a heavy weapon maybe I/we should keep it for myself/ourselves? Didn't Rade want a bigger weapon?

+++
I take the RPD from Rade and hold it so Geraldo has a good look at it.
"Hi there. How are you doing? I heard you recently found some ammo for this baby. What do you think about a little trade?"
I'll either give away the gun if he has good stuff to offer or keep the gun and try to get the ammo from him in exchance for some stuff from my last tour. The generator, maybe?
Could you give me an offer for each and let me chose afterwards? I haggle Understanding 3, Persuade 2, I rolled 5,4,2; that means only 1 success.
Last edited by knolli on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh I couldn't get to the rules because firefox won't update. Well then yeah Turn the 5 into a 7 to make it a success.
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm

I personally would prefer something a tad more accurate, but we'll see what this guy has before deciding.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:46 am

Geraldo stares blankly at Sam, then waves over one of his guardsmen.
"Hey, you speak English, right? Translate for me.
"Y-yes sir.This guy wants that 7.62mm we got on the last run, he's trying to give you a generator for it."
What? Tell him I've got power already, and there's no way I'm going to let a foreigner run amuck in my town with that kind of firepower! God, every day my town is on the brink of being fucking overrun, be it by raiders, foreigners, or the motherfucking Holguins.
The guardsman addresses Rade.
"Sorry, no deal. We would have much use for your gun, however, and seeing as you don't have ammunition for it, perhaps something from our stockpile would be of greater use to you. I'm sure you would have use for a gun, perhaps something more simple for your Nomad friend here?"Understanding 2, rolled 5,6,4, 2 points in Persuade gives me 2 successes, so Sam cannot try to get ammo for the RPD anymore. He still has wiggle room to negotiate things once he gets to the stockpile, if he accepts.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:24 am

"What a pity. My American friend here wants to ask you some questions about the raiders who sank his ship. Maybe you even have a job for him? Anyway, show me what you have."
Understanding 3, rolled 2,5,6 and 1. 2 points in Persuade gives me 2 successes
Last edited by knolli on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 pm

SATURDAY HAPPEN. :yuno: POST?
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 am

I posted an extra and nobody threw in extra replies when saturday came, so i decided to wait till today. You will have your update, as there is still 23 hours and 50 minutes in today.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Turning around, he says, "Shit...let's just see if they have a hunting rifle. I never cared too much for automatics anyway."

Totally thought I posted, and then it turned out that I didn't. I feel stupid now.
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 am

knolli wrote:"What a pity. My American friend here wants to ask you some questions about the raiders who sank his ship. Maybe you even have a job for him? Anyway, show me what you have."
Understanding 3, rolled 2,5,6 and 1. 2 points in Persuade gives me 2 successes
To Rade: "Geraldo doesn't want us to be armed inside his town. I don't think he'll give us any firearms as long as he doesn't trust us. But you said you were looking for worK, right?"

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:42 am

"That wasn't what this guy said...no, I think the issue is that they don't want me to have more firepower than the guards. I'll trust your judgement on whether we should trade it in or just look around for ammo."
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that two of our player's aren't posting?

Update sunday, as per the norm.

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:23 am

Don't wait for them. I did with Orks! and eventually it died. Don't copy my mistake.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Come out of hiding place.

This is getting too boring, let's see what happens when a mutt comes out right in front of a guard.
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*