Re: Syndicate

Postby Zupponn » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:30 am

Inception
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Java » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:27 am

IVhorseman wrote:Actually all the melee combat looks pretty impressive. I'm really looking forward to people re-inventing shooters by taking more of the emphasis away from the "shoot the dude by aiming at him correctly" mechanic, and by exploring other options, like beating the living hell out of people. I'd love to play this game with the music turned off.

Oh, and I will insult. Dubstep (and it's related genres) is actually pretty damn cool, but Skrillex is anything BUT a DJ.

See that? That's a Macbook. Notice how the other guy's actually using all the equipment? It's because all Skrillex knows how to do is have a terrible fucking haircut.

Personally, I find dubstep the most retarded form of music- EVER. It sounds like 2 androids making love while someone bangs pots and pans together.
"Java? Why do you want to be named after a program?" -Anonymous
TROLOLO
Java
Nice Dubs

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Java wrote:Personally, I find dubstep the most retarded form of music- EVER. It sounds like 2 androids making love while someone bangs pots and pans together.

:godwin:

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby morganm » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 pm

I remember playing Synidcate on my PC back in the day; it was a pretty neat game for that time. Wouldn't mind check out a remake =)
morganm
Dimmy

Previous

Return to Lesser Games