Hellmoo

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Hellmoo

Post by 501stCadians » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Hellmoo wrote: HellMOO is a post-apocalyptic text based role-playing game. It is set after an atomic conflict has brought down the great civilizations of the 21st century. Enough time has passed that some towns and vestiges of society have returned, but not nearly enough to curb the inherent violence and conflict of a life lived without comfort or salvation. Corporations both ancient and new sit astride the few surviving cities like obscene, glittering spiders, wielding their power over their desert domains without question and without mercy. The fake smile, the furtive stare are the weapons of the city-dweller, forever dependent on their corporate masters for protection against the raiders and radioactive sands. Yet a few wander the wastes, living off the bones of the old world and whatever justice they can find at the end of their gun. Only time will tell who is stronger.
If you guys play and wanna join my corp, just go south of the orphanage (the <=) into the bar. Ask to join FUN(Fire, Uranium, And Napalm). Let them know Matthewbri sent you!
------------------
Hellmoo is great fun, if anyone wants to try it... It's very brikwarsy.

http://www.hellmoo.org/charon
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Re: Hellmoo

Post by Keldoclock » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Sounds like a modern Athas.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:25 pm

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 pm

It is modern athas. It's a huge amount of fun.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.