Planetside 2

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

mgb519
My Little Pony

Re: Planetside 2

Post by mgb519 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 pm

We are "The Mobile Infantry."
We are therefore more awesome than the worthless fuckers called "Mobile Infantry."
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 pm

We are twice the "The" they can ever be!
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:16 pm

This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Which server are we taking?
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 pm

You would think that guys who want to run an outfit could at least post the server name.
Come on guys.

Although there was probably only one east cost server on day 1.
But now I think there are two.

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 pm

I can't play. Some stupid g25 error or something. Anyone know how to fix that?
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:56 pm

How do I join the outfit? Only option is to create one.
  ▲
▲ ▲

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 pm

We are on Waterson. I got into a bunch of shit at home, sorry guys.
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Same here, shoot me a PM when you think about getting online and I'll try to invite you.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Due to the shit at home, MGB519 is standing officer of the outfit until such time as i can return.

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I just downloaded this game, and hope to join you all in killing stuff.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:27 am

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:24 am

Either my computer or my internet connection is too slow for this game. I tried to play, and it was too laggy for me to effectively engage the enemy.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 am

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:44 am

I have gotten really good with the planes in this game. I just rack up certifications when I'm flying. I don't have missiles or anything fancy, but I will maybe in a couple of weeks. With Mosquitos I can chase basically anyone and take them out. I also like to strafe ground targets of course. With the Liberator I've gotten good at ramming enemy fighters when they try to kill me. It almost always results in them exploding.

Server Crap:
Waterson is where the outfit is, but it is super popular. Because of this there is always like a 15 minute wait to join the damn thing. With that in mind I made a secondary account on SolTech, so on Waterson I am CancerCandy and on SolTech I am LadyNatalya. Outfits can't transcend servers, so on SolTech I started one called SolTech Mobile Infantry. I recruited like two total noobs, but if y'all set up secondaries on SolTech just add LadyNatalya and I will accept your invite then I'll invite you back to join the outfit. (Invites can be sent for things even when the recipient is offline.)

Other crap...

If you are interested in flying for the Mobile Infantry, the main thing you need to do is get comfortable with using all of the controls. Get good with thrust up, thrust down, and knowing how to roll and yaw together to bank the plane for sharp turns. Practice landing softly on landing pads, run when you get knocked down to 50% health, always be an engineer if you're a pilot, and pay attention to whether or not TR has air superiority when you enter a fight. If you're in a mosquito, learn to use afterburners. Buy and equip the zoom function for all three guns on the Liberator and for the gun on the Mosquito. It will help you, and it will help your teammates in the Libby even more. Learn the role you should play in a fight. With the Libby never enter an area where you don't have air superiority. Enemy fighters will take you out. If they have smart MAX drivers on the ground, those guys will be firing at you with explosive AA rounds. Instruct your gunners to prioritize killing those and phalanx turrets first. Learn to just hover over the outskirts of a battlefield so your bottom gunner has a clean shot at enemy ground units. Ask them if they're getting good hits or not. If fighters come at you, lure the fighter into coming real close, then ram him to death. You'll spin out when you do this so be prepared to wright the aircraft. In the Mosquito, if you see LOCK you're screwed. Fly near obstacles (towers and stuff, or low to the ground near trees) so that the missile hits that instead of you. Don't let enemies with heavy weapons line up a shot. It is best to operate at the outskirts of enemy airspace, but the Mosquito can do well if you're chasing enemy fighters even in an area where they have good AA because most enemy fighter pilots are boneriffic. If you get chased and you can't shake your opponent, fly towards TR territory, chances are that you will get back-up from ground gunners or other Mosquitos who are looking for a fight. Heal in a safe space. Your best bet is always the warp gate but you can do it safely at a TR-controlled base or tower if it has friendly units nearby. Stand right next to your plane if healing. If you get shot IMMEDIATELY hop in and dust off. Finish repairs somewhere else. You don't know who shot you, they might be a sniper.

Umm, that's all I got for now. Air units can really help our ground guys do their job. Stay alive and stay effective.
  ▲
▲ ▲