My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby Warhead » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 pm

The Nord Dragonborn BloodRage McFister laughs at you.

I like this game. Needs to be in Lego. LotR Lego will do nicely I think. Hey! Zahura! Job importunity mate!
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:09 pm

You laid your hands on console at last? Or a Pc decent enough to play it?
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 pm

I think he always had a console
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby Warhead » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:55 pm

No, that was your mom. Rowr! :D

Mini-Warhead now has an Xbox... which I arm wrestle him for each night.

Him and his pals had a sleep over on his 11th birthday not long ago and I was invited to play with them on the Xbox at Halo. At first they were kicking the old mans arse and loving it. I was getting all sorts of shouted old man can't shoot for shit abuse until I got used to the controls and my score overtook theirs. They forget how long us old gits have been playing shoot'em'ups for. Then I got kicked off and told I couldn't play no more. Young people suck. You hear that you young people! You Suck! :lol:
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Warhead wrote:No, that was your mom. Rowr! :D

Mini-Warhead now has an Xbox... which I arm wrestle him for each night.

Him and his pals had a sleep over on his 11th birthday not long ago and I was invited to play with them on the Xbox at Halo. At first they were kicking the old mans arse and loving it. I was getting all sorts of shouted old man can't shoot for shit abuse until I got used to the controls and my score overtook theirs. They forget how long us old gits have been playing shoot'em'ups for. Then I got kicked off and told I couldn't play no more. Young people suck. You hear that you young people! You Suck! :lol:
you need to tell more stories.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Could go in the manly tales section of the wiki, perhaps.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby 501stCadians » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:00 pm

I will pay money to see Warhead play Battlefield or Call of Duty. On Xbox live.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby ForlornCreature » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 am

What is his gamertag?
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby Warhead » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:52 am

You probably already have. If you ever see anyone on that looks like this...

Image
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby Predator » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:36 am

Warhead wrote:You probably already have. If you ever see anyone on that looks like this...

Image

Basically everyone I see on XBL. Be more specific.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby Warhead » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

...the one that everybody sniper head shoots. That should help.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: My Skyrim character can skullfuck yours anyday!

Postby Predator » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:05 pm

And that would be me, then.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.


Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests