so now what?

This is the forum for people who prefer a Dimmy-free conversation. Whether or not you're considered a Dimmy on any given day is entirely up to Blitzen. No whining!

Moderator: Blitzen

so now what?

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:26 pm

do we just talk about the dimmies behind their backs even though they can read this? or do we take this excuse to do things that we know lesser minds can't handle?
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Blitzen » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:42 pm

I'm pretty sure we have conversations about stuff. Preferably stuff that lesser minds cannot comprehend. These conversations should ideally be complicated and intelligent so that there is a point to posting them in here instead of in the General Discussion forum. These conversations should also be so enticing as to garner the enthusiasm of Dimmies so they want to post, but can't.

I'll leave it up to you until I find a good topic.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Rayhawk » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:06 pm

I have no way to predict, but my guess is that it'll end up being a matter of personal taste according to whoever's starting the threads, more often than a question of subject matter. Some people will be happier opening their conversation to the whole internet, and some will be more comfortable associating with a more exclusive clientele.

If people end up having the same conversation in both places, that seems perfectly all right to me.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Return to Non-Dimmies