The scariest Experience.

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix

Re: The scariest Experience.

Postby Bragallot » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:58 pm

IV is horseman. I didn't even notice the IV in your name until now.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Maverick » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:43 am

Bragallot wrote:IV is horseman. I didn't even notice the IV in your name until now.

That made me laugh.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: The Scarier Experiences in Life

Postby Vami IV » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:23 am

Vami IV wrote:I will never watch Supernatural ever again.

Wait, I found this.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Mega Blok

Postby Alex » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:56 am

One time I was skiing in West Virginia when I was about 16. I decided to go down one of the steepest black diamond slopes on the mountain. In addition to being steep, this slope was also extremely narrow, lined with trees on both sides, and covered in ice. I start going down the slope, and because of the narrow width and the ice, I don't have a lot of grip and can't carve the slope like I normally would to control my speed on a steep slope. All I can do is speed up. Trees are rushing past me, and I'm imagining smacking into one like in Return of the Jedi. I tried to make a wedge with my skis to slow down. Bad idea. The momentum I've built up almost causes me to crash. Somehow, I manage to stay upright and make it to the bottom intact.

Another time when I was 19, I was driving and got to an intersection. I had a green light, and was going to make a right turn, but I hesitated for a second. Immediately afterwards, This guy goes speeding by on my left at over 60mph. If I hadn't waited a second, he would have plowed right into the driver's side door. That was a pretty close call.

A little under a year later, I'm at a rugby party in college, and I went outside to find one of my gloves, which I lost during a game called "touch the tree." It's a simple game where one team tries to run and touch a tree or pole, while the other team tackles them and generally tries to prevent them from doing so. After looking around for a minute, I find my glove in the snow and start to walk back inside. I walk by some of my teammates, who are wrestling in the snow. All of a sudden, one of my friends decides to tackle me while I'm not paying attention. I get up and put said friend in a headlock, only to immediately have someone else come up behind me and put me in a sleeper hold. I let go of my friend and try to pull this guy's arm off of my throat, but it won't budge. I try to tell the person choking me to let go, but no words will come out. The edge of my vision starts going black, and I feel like I'm losing consciousness. For a moment, I think "this is how I die," but then I suddenly decide "NO! I'm not going out like this" I do the only other thing I can think of at the time, and I start punching whoever it is in the face as hard as I can. They let go and I can suddenly start to breathe again, although my throat kind of still hurts. I turn around and find out it was another teammate, who now has a bloody nose. He said he told me to tap out, but I couldn't hear him over everyone else shouting. That wasn't even the craziest thing that happened that night, because we also picked up a car and moved it across a parking lot. Rugby is one hell of a sport.
Alex
Dimmy

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun May 04, 2014 8:59 am

Once, when I was 8, I saw a red light moving in the sky at night, I hid under a shed, I literally saw my neighbor get sucked up into what now looked like a UFO, he was found in that spot two days later, to this day he claims he was abducted by aliens, and he was the scars and burn marks to prove it, I saw what I saw, scouts honor, this scary because to this day I believe I narrowly dodged being abducted and experimented on by aliens.
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun May 04, 2014 10:12 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:Once, when I was 8, I saw a red light moving in the sky at night, I hid under a shed, I literally saw my neighbor get sucked up into what now looked like a UFO, he was found in that spot two days later, to this day he claims he was abducted by aliens, and he was the scars and burn marks to prove it, I saw what I saw, scouts honor, this scary because to this day I believe I narrowly dodged being abducted and experimented on by aliens.

You should write a book about it.
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Vami IV » Sun May 04, 2014 11:33 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:Once, when I was 8, I saw a red light moving in the sky at night, I hid under a shed, I literally saw my neighbor get sucked up into what now looked like a UFO, he was found in that spot two days later, to this day he claims he was abducted by aliens, and he was the scars and burn marks to prove it, I saw what I saw, scouts honor, this scary because to this day I believe I narrowly dodged being abducted and experimented on by aliens.

Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Mega Blok

Postby loafofcheese » Sun May 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Almost got hit off the side of the cliffs of Sorrento, Italy by a bus about three weeks ago.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder

Postby Nimja » Fri May 09, 2014 1:54 pm

I was there once. God, those buses are like a roller coatser.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Arkbrik » Fri May 09, 2014 4:32 pm

When the whole Ukraine crisis was heating up I was at home and suddenly I hear a warning siren outside. I realize that, fuck, it's not the first Monday in the month (when the siren gets tested). It's nuclear war. Humanity ends here.

(It later turned out to not be nuclear war, but I'm sure you knew that)
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby motorhead fan » Sun May 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Arkbrik wrote:When the whole Ukraine crisis was heating up I was at home and suddenly I hear a warning siren outside. I realize that, fuck, it's not the first Monday in the month (when the siren gets tested). It's nuclear war. Humanity ends here.

(It later turned out to not be nuclear war, but I'm sure you knew that)

Yeah that happened when they tested the nuclear air raid alarm and told everyone apart from me
You want those Rebels dead? You are a penis compared to how much I want those Rebels dead!
motorhead fan
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Zupponn » Sun May 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Arkbrik wrote:(It later turned out to not be nuclear war, but I'm sure you knew that)

WHAT?!?!?!? You mean I've been living in this bunker all this time for nothing?!?!?
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby Zahru II » Fri May 30, 2014 2:23 pm

This one time when the dentist said "I guess I'll have to use a chisel now"
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby aoffan23 » Fri May 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Apparently my sister almost drowned me in a two-person inflatable floating thing, but I don't remember that so I don't know how scary it was. I also almost rolled off a hill at my cottage (there was a drop at the bottom that could have broken my back/neck), but that was scarier for the people watching than it was for me. I've also busted my head open three times, but that was more painful than anything. Or maybe it was so traumatizing that I've forced myself to forget what it was like. Other than that I haven't really been in any dangerous situations that I can remember.

My scariest experience was probably my first sudden, bad nosebleed. My nose just starts bleeding pretty often, so it doesn't really rattle me that much anymore, but the first time it happened was terrifying. I was about 10 or 11 at the time, and I was home alone at night. I was sitting around and my nose just started bleeding out of nowhere, so I went and got some tissue to stop it. Fast forward about 15 minutes and it still hasn't stopped (looking back I realize I wasn't doing a good job of stopping it). So at this point I'm freaking out because there's no one there to help me out and I'm not really sure how to deal with it. So I call my parents to tell them to come home, as I'm crying and bleeding on my hands and the phone. They get home like 5-10 minutes later and try to calm me down and help me stop it, and then it takes another 15 or so minutes to get it to stop. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital for that one, and it just completely caught me off guard.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Vami IV » Fri May 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Was getting babtised at my church in Alaska and almost drowned.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Mega Blok

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb