All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix
And you both are still being moronic. Like me.
- No Lego part truly dies
- Posts: 5401
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
You must be so proud.
You must use only medieval pieces.
The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠
Return to Thunderdumb
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests